Over/Under on the Number of Losses Jeff Fisher

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Namewithheld, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Namewithheld

Namewithheld 2,500+ Posts

will blame on the VY distraction.................

I am saying 3 games and quite frankly they may not win another this year! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. atxbomber

atxbomber 1,000+ Posts

I believe they've lost 10 of their last 11 w/o VY. So Fisher, being the stand up man's man that he is, is going to have plenty of opportunities to trash VY in coming weeks.

3. pasotex

pasotex 2,500+ Posts

all of 'em

4. hornpharmd

hornpharmd 5,000+ Posts

Fisher? Oh you mean the guy who thinks it isn't becoming of a man to apologize via a text message but okay to not accept said apology and trash him to a media guy? Well, then probably all of them.

5. YoLaDu

YoLaDu Guest

pretty sure the blame will fall on having to start his #3 QB due to is #1 and #2 QBs being injured.

As far as the Fisher/VY distraction, VY not travelling with the team and not being in on team meetings means that there is probably no distraction.

6. Detective Shilala

Detective Shilala 2,500+ Posts

7. X-Ray_Horn

X-Ray_Horn 250+ Posts

Titans will go 5-11.

I'm sure Fisher will have his media cronies (Jim Wyatt at the Tennessean, Peter King, that old lady on ESPN... what's her name... oh yeah, John Clayton, Paul Kuharsky, Chris Mortensen, etc.) play up the VY distraction angle, while he valiantly denies Vince is an issue at every news conference (like he did tonight).

Fisher is calling in his media chits on this one. It's clear to me he must be a great "anonymous source" for these guys regarding NFL matters. He's a member of the Competition Committee, so he has access to info the beat writers need. He's scratched their back, they're scratching his in turn. Or someplace more intimate.

(I've gained respect for Adam Schefter of ESPN: he's actually presented Vince's side in the matter.)

8. mandingo

mandingo 2,500+ Posts

9. borna_horn

borna_horn 1,000+ Posts

Only a real man gets publicly called out by a former GM's wife over the way his firing was handled: