Petrino had his side piece on his harley...

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by BigWill, Apr 5, 2012.

1. BigWill

BigWill 2,500+ Posts

when he crashed.

25 year old football dept. employee, former arkie volleyball player.

heh.

2. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

3. BigEarlinBastrop

BigEarlinBastrop 250+ Posts

4. BigWill

BigWill 2,500+ Posts

oh ****. Piggie A.D. calls presser for...NOW!

Bobby getting shitcanned? Will the A.D. leave him a short (laminated) note?
    The Link

5. b UT ful

b UT ful 250+ Posts

Pig SUEyyyyy!

6. BigWill

BigWill 2,500+ Posts

Petrino placed on "administrative leave" pending further investigation.

And Pig A.D. seems to be on top of ****.

7. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

So Petrino lies to his former team about going to Arkansas and when he gets there cheats on his wife with four kids.

She was hired by and went to work directly for Coach Petrino. She sure did! [​IMG]

The Link

Before him Nutt is talking to his mistress on his cell phone minutes before a bowl game kickoff, another cheater.

Remember the Arky football player that tried to intentionally hurt VY twisting his ankle after a tackle. Vince tries to kick him off with his other foot.

The Link

Mack sent him the film and good ole Nutt held that player out of the first quarter against a nothing team the next week.

Arky must be so proud with this and the Nolan Richardson stuff too. They should never open their mouth about anybody when slime just oozes out of their athletic programs.

Of course it's all Texas's fault somehow because we hate them because we can't be them. Hmm, sound familiar Aggy?

8. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

This is why I always wear a helmet

[​IMG]

9. chango

chango 2,500+ Posts

10. Trusted Insider

Trusted Insider 1,000+ Posts

11. halsteadfrost

halsteadfrost 1,000+ Posts

A 25 year old who has graduated college isn't a consenting adult? Did I miss part of the story?

12. dillohorn

dillohorn Guest

Well......she was a hotty.

13. notanative

notanative 1,000+ Posts

14. BigEarlinBastrop

BigEarlinBastrop 250+ Posts

The Link

Story on AD's comments, coach's explanation and accident details.

15. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

So what? Why should we care whether a coach is running around with the help?

Did you guys take your lessons from Queen Victoria? Or some other queen?

16. arieshorn

arieshorn 1,000+ Posts

Well she looks like a volleyball player. lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. notanative

notanative 1,000+ Posts

SEC-SEC-SEC!!!

18. notanative

notanative 1,000+ Posts

19. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Damn, I don't know what you guys are thinking or where you head is. We're talking Arkansas. He's in deep **** and not because he's married and has four kids.

Think about it:

1) She is over 14

2) She ain't a sister, cousin or close relative

20. rickysrun

rickysrun 2,500+ Posts

He's a bigger piece of **** than Saban. He's the biggest piece of **** on a **** buffet.

21. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Sorry, RickysRun, but I would like to introduce you to Howard Schnellenberger, Dennis Erickson, Frank Beamer, Bo Pelini, Tom Osborne for starters. Saban & Petrino are mere amateurs compared to them.

22. UT1986

UT1986 500+ Posts

No, no, no. Barry Switzer takes the cake!! There's a reason that Will Rogers never met Barry Switzer, LOL!

23. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

86, I hated recruiting against Switzer, but I've never met a coach that cared more about his players than he did and still does.

That said, I have never met a coach that I would trust more in a business deal than Switzer. There are damn few people I would make this statement about (fewer than five), but I would trust Barry Switzer with 100 cents of my last dollar.

While the venom spewed in Austin about Barry is well earned in a lot of situations, meet the guy, sit down with him, and then make your unfounded statements.

Before you blow a gasket because you don't know **** about him, I am the guy who trademarked a t-shirt that said - "The last person who trusted Barry Switzer was Mrs Larry Lacewell".

24. arieshorn

arieshorn 1,000+ Posts

Police are looking further into details of Petrino's crash. The ESPN guys are killing him. lol

Link

[​IMG]

25. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

So Barry Switzer is personable when you talk to him? So was Charles Manson, but he had a few bad traits people didn't see until it was too late.
    Back to the subject, this seems par for the course up at Arkansas. I bet they don't care, because he wins football games. He probably really cares about his players, too. And his personal assistants and former volleyball players.

26. coolhorn

coolhorn 2,500+ Posts

Unless they're absolutely forced into it, the powers-that-be up in Fayette Nam won't can Petrino, but will do everything they can to sweep the whole thing under the rug as expeditiously as possible. He may not be a candidate for husband, or motorcyclist, of the year, but Petrino wins against everybody but 'Bama and has made the swine relevant again. That's pretty much all you need up in the hills to hang on to your job. His new assistant??? She'll be out of luck, unless she can find a new job at the Clinton Presidential Library.

27. TempestHorn

TempestHorn 500+ Posts

28. LoudHorn

LoudHorn 250+ Posts

Amazing that he found a woman in Arkansas who didn't look like Doris Ziffel.

29. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

The saga continues-now Arkansas has announced they are changing their fight song to the John Lennon classic, Give Piece a Chance.

30. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

Aside from the affair with someone young enough to be his daughter (maybe even granddaughter in Arkansas), it's that he quite possibly hired this person to work for the University because of their relationship.

After all the negative publicity, I'm not sure Arkansas has any choice but to lay down their bike and walk away from this.