Post Left Wing looniness here

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

It's our version of Mao's Cultural Revolution but with smut. The same thing happened in Weimar Germany right before the Nazis took over. Sexual degeneracy of the Communists there was one reason why Germans got on board with Hitler.

This is what Communists do though. They try to break down society so that they can foment revolution.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Mona
    And yet a Demx poster said people didn't vote for Trump because he was destroying our political culture.

• Hot Hot x 1
  4. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

5. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

It's Variety. They can't be honest. They point to things like how it's hard to explain the spin-off, and that's a crock. You don't have to explain that to a little kid. You tell him the movie is about Buzz Lightyear, and every Toy Story-loving kid is going to want to see it whether he understands all the connections to the original series or not.

I also don't think the Tim Allen issue hurts that much either. Kids know Buzz, not a guy who was on a hit sitcom in the '90s. But are there large numbers of parents who will hesitate to bring their young children to a movie that shows two dudes kissing? Yes.

6. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Hey Tim Allen was in a great sitcom until a year ago called Last Man Standing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I've never seen it, but I've heard it's one of these shows that the critics didn't like but that the audiences did.

• Like Like x 1
  8. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Very few in any media outlet will be honest about it. Can you imagine the hate towards the newspaper that writes "Lightyear could have made $20 million more if it didn't prominently feature two gays." I picked $20M since the box office was $50M and the estimates were $70M, but feel free to sub $10M, $30M, whatever number realistically represents US audiences who were turned away.

9. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Probably. If you get a chance watch it. It's very funny.

• Like Like x 1
  10. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

So is “men are pigs”, his stand up routine.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Men are pigs was a really, really funny routine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
  13. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Bernie Sanders didn't used to be very woke. He considered a lot of the SJW crap to be a diversion from the class struggle.

14. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

This is a good example of a liberal commentator not knowing his opposition as well as they know him. He thinks he's owning the Right, when he's owning himself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 2
    • poop poop x 2
  17. Facing Addiction

Facing Addiction 1,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  18. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I think that the respect for normal American families is over for Disney. It has actually been over for 30 years, but they at least pretended until recently. It's good in a way. The false pretense is gone, and everybody pretty much knows where they stand. They're basically like any other raunchy Hollywood operation but with a fetish for children.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

20. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

I wish someone would start a streaming service for conservative viewers. I'm not talking about all-religion all the time, or just right wing stuff but really just dialing back the clock on TV morals about 40 years. "Family Ties", "Cosby Show" and that sort of TV. There is enough interest for it, but the down side is that they would become the same kind of target in the media world as Chic-fil-A.

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Sounds like you want an old TV shows and films streaming service. Nothing wrong with that. There probably already is one, but I'm too lazy to search. However, putting Cosby Show on there might get you canceled quickly.

22. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

My wife and I liked it. He and Nancy Travis. Conservatives claim it was run out due to politics but the showrunner was a huge Democrat. It was a good show but it had kind of run its course. Most TV shows have a 5-8 year window at 22 episodes a year and they run out of new things to do.

• Like Like x 1
  23. BrntOrngStmpeDe

I'm not really saying i want reruns, just shows that fit in with that moral model. With the plethora of shows that come out these days you gotta think production costs have gone way down. Surely they could produce new content with more historical values.

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Okay - so not just a streaming service but also a production house making its own content. That's pretty expensive.

25. BrntOrngStmpeDe

seems like someone makes a new teenage bi-sexual SJW witch show every other week. surely those things can't cost that much to produce.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  26. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I could see Daily Wire doing something like this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  27. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

For old TV shows, there are free TV apps that are great. I have been watching Night Court again. An amazing show on many levels.

28. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

I think that is starting but it is in the infancy. Daily Wire and The Blaze are looking into content like that.

29. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

It's amazing how overtly sexist one can be if he's talking about a conservative.

• Agree Agree x 5
  30. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Olbermann is an all time great Democrat. He'd love a society where women couldn't be elected and blacks could be enslaved.

• Like Like x 2