Post Left Wing looniness here

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Oct 15, 2020.

1. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Whomever it is, male or female, the media and Hollyweird will put everything in to vilifying and discrediting him or her.

I know, the No Duh Category.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  2. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Won't happen after the veto of the trans bill.

3. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Even I know better than to marry the stripper. :p

• Funny Funny x 5
  4. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

5. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

In news that will only "surprise" Democrats, three Dems on the all-Dem LA City Council speak racistly and don't attempt to chastise such language. And of course the lead racist is the council president. Good job, LA!

"Behind closed doors, Los Angeles City Council President Nury Martinez made openly racist remarks, derided some of her council colleagues and spoke in unusually crass terms about how the city should be carved up politically.

Martinez and the other Latino leaders present during the taped conversation were seemingly unaware they were being recorded as Martinez said a white councilmember handled his young Black son as though he were an 'accessory' and described Councilman Mike Bonin’s son as 'Parece changuito,' or 'like a monkey.'

Martinez also mocked Oaxacans and said 'F— that guy … He’s with the Blacks' while speaking about Los Angeles County Dist. Atty. George Gascón."

Racist remarks in leaked audio of L.A. council members spark outrage, disgust

• poop poop x 1
  7. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

None of it is surprising. For starters, nobody is more anti-black than Hispanics are, and nobody is more anti-Hispanic than blacks are. Basically, they turn into David Duke when they're talking about the other. Second, in private conversations, Democratic politicians in general are more racist than Republican politicians are, and race plays into almost every political move they make. They love racism and racial stereotyping - makes it easier for them to calculate.

8. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Publicly Dems love to tout how accepting of everyone they are and it's Republicans who are racist....

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Hot Hot x 2
  11. Facing Addiction

Facing Addiction 1,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 3
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  12. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

This is why the left detests JK Rowling. She doesn't just personally disagree with them on gender. She doesn't take their ********.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Facing Addiction

14. Facing Addiction

15. Facing Addiction

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  16. Facing Addiction

17. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Dem party and racism: a love story.

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  18. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

I welcome my Mexican friends to join conservative whites to fight against NeoMarxism. We will have the best food and the best insults.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

I did see quite a few he gets us commercials during sports this past week. I didn't look into it, but since you posted...

"Some believe Jesus lived a perfect life. For others, that’s a stretch. Either way, as we searched for themes to share, it became apparent to us that Jesus set a high bar for himself and for others."

Definitely an odd part of a paragraph. If Jesus didn't live a perfect life, then he ain't anyone's savior.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

He does get us.

But as usual when organizations are looking to score cheap points via cheesy messaging, there is a huge amount that isn't said. Jesus gets us, but more importantly, he calls us to be much better than we are.

This group wants all to believe Jesus wouldn't have minded their iniquity (EDIT: and therefore we should be completely accepting of it too). That is simply untrue and goes against all Christian teaching.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2022
  21. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

22. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I would like to hear the explanation of anyone tho thinks these drag queen shows for children is a good idea..

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

24. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

The "fascist" label is clearly losing its bite much like the "racist" label is. People are starting to be see it as the hyperbolic ******** that it is. That doesn't mean there aren't any fascists, just as there are still racists. However, the political label has been overused and abused so many times that no serious person takes it very seriously anymore.

• Agree Agree x 2
  25. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Horn 6721, I'm with you on this - surely there can't be any sane person who thinks drag queen shows for children is a good idea. Anyone who supports drag queen shows for children has a screw or two loose.

• Agree Agree x 1
  26. Hideo Gump Jr.

Hideo Gump Jr. Summer Soldier and Sunshine Patriot

Jared Fogle is holding for you on line two.

• Funny Funny x 3
  27. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

And he will be holding a very long time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  28. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Hideo?
    What in Jared's sick history suggests he supported a drag queen show with kids?

29. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

WTH? Doesn't mention kids BUT why is our taxpayer money going for this?
    The U.S. Department of State has given more than $20,000 to a cultural center in Ecuador so that it can conduct “drag theatrical performances,” Fox News revealed.

A non-profit called Centro Ecuatoriano Norteamericano (CEN) received a $20,600 grant to “promote diversity and inclusion. “CEN’s project in support of “diversity and inclusion” will include “three workshops,” “12 drag theater performances,” and a “2 minute documentary.”
    State Department Funds 'Drag Theater Performances' in Ecuador

30. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Wikipedia tells me the mayor-elect is center-right. I find that hard to believe because I thought Vancouver was full of libs. If true no wonder they're pissed!