Post Left Wing looniness here

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

You don't want Jared Fogle holding anything except a bar of soap.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

So this happened on TV here in the UK. Yep. A dude got completely naked on TV and played the keyboard with his junk. And it's all good, because he "identifies" as trans, and you're a bigot if you think it's gross or that you don't want your kids to see it.

• WTF? WTF? x 5
    • poop poop x 1
  5. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Bethany and Seth Mandel are great people.

6. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  7. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

mc
    So the loons walking out are angry about reality?
    Stupid funny

Last edited: Oct 23, 2022
  9. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I can still see it. Is it being censored?

10. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I went back again
    And it was there.Sometimes my tablet gets hinky

11. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Think about this: their parents are paying so they can get this education, which they walk out on and throw a collective fit. And worse, Joe wants to forgive loans for idiots like them, so ultimately WE pay to let them walk out and throw a fit over simple statements of biological reality.

It makes a very strong case to completely eliminate ALL government backed loans and grants. If the little shitstains want to maleducate themselves, let them find a private lender if they cannot pay out of pocket.

12. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

So who's up for normalizing the bulge? And Biden met with this person.

• WTF? WTF? x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

As much as I complain about the NHS, they are getting something right that the American medical industry is massively screwing up. Link.

• Like Like x 1
  14. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

But remember that it had taken more than a decade to reach this pullback. The US has been running about a decade behind the UK/EU on all the trans crap and so the battles rearing their head in the States NOW are the ones that were being discussed by those paying attention in the UK/EU in 2012.

15. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

@Garmel , more bulge normalization for you. lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  17. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

From the same thread...

• Funny Funny x 4
  18. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

mb
    Classic

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

What's really disturbing isn't that these bulge freaks are out in public. When I was a kid and my mom took my into San Francisco, I saw all kinds of weirdos and freaks shows. What's disturbing is that mainstream leaders like the President take them seriously and want to carry their agenda.

20. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

upload_2022-10-24_21-13-35.png

• Funny Funny x 2
    • poop poop x 1
  21. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Are you sure about that? Because over the last ten years, I saw a lot more trans crap from the US than from the UK and saw even less in Germany. Yes, we had the guy playing the keyboard with his schlong (which I'll admit is quite a skill - I definitely couldn't do that) over here, but it seemed more pervasive in the US. And the social pressure seemed stronger.

22. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

UK was heavily invested in mutilating the kids and with the self-ID. It began moving to the States as the sex offenders discovered the courts were more willing to accommodate the perverts and directing States to provide surgery...but since the pervert didn't really want to lose their twigs and berries, they were REALLY hoping the State would just release them to parole before surgery had to occur.

Somehow, government agencies were completely obtuse to the manner in which they were being played by the freak brigade...the EU and UK seem to be waking up, while SlowJoe still has spent more time speaking to a man who has worn womanface for 221 days than Joe has spent at the southern border...

• Like Like x 2
  23. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

So a man pretending to be a woman meets with a man pretending to be President?
    Is that where we are?

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Apparently so.

25. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

You sure that wasn't Tommy Lee? ....

• Funny Funny x 2
  26. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

I'm in the market for a new HVAC so I learn stricter efficiency rules and a new refrigerant type are coming January 1, 2023. I look it up to see if it's a sales scare tactic. It's not. :/

I know the refrigerant type changed last decade because the repairman said my 16 year old AC has the old old type. So get a load of this.

Pre-2010 - use R-22 refrigerant
    2010 - switch to R-410a refrigerant
    2023 - switch to R-454b refrigerant

BUT...

"Environmentalists found the 'new' R-410a has less ozone depletion potential (ODP) since it doesn’t carry chlorine in its composition. But the global warming potential (GWP) of it was still too high. In fact, the 'new' R-410a’s GWP is actually higher than the old R-22!"

LOL 1 - Environmentalists got refrigerant replaced with worse refrigerant
    LOL 2 - Environmentalists made a term global warming potential (GWP)

Source: A random HVAC company I found while trying to learn what's happening in two months and one week.

R-454b Will Be the New (New) Refrigerant Starting January 1st, 2023 - Fox Family Heating & Air

27. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

If you're in the Austin area, consider Pfluger Heating and Air Conditioning. When I replaced the unit in my house in Round Rock, they saved me about $4,000 from what most other companies were trying to charge me for a comparable unit.

• Like Like x 1
  28. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Yes, Honeywell who makes the refrigerants are laughing to the bank. They basically get a monopoly on the market renewed every 20 years with each new variant.

• Agree Agree x 1
  29. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

30. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

I guess my mom dressed me as a KKK member too back in the day because I once had a sheet on with holes cut out for my eyes at Halloween. What's worse is she took a picture and still has it! How could she do this to me!?!

• Funny Funny x 3