Preseason Big 12 Poll

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by TempestHorn, Oct 10, 2012.

1. TempestHorn

TempestHorn 500+ Posts

Video posted on big12sports.com
    1. Baylor
    T2. Oklahoma
    T2. West Virginia
    4. Kansas
    5. Texas
    6. Iowa State
    7. Oklahoma State
    8. Texas Tech
    9. Kansas State
    10. TCU

2. scottyhorn

scottyhorn 250+ Posts

Who cares about the preseason poll it's all a beauty contest. The sad part is we know Baylor will win the Big 12 and claim their 2nd national title back to back years. I am so ready for Griner to go to the WNBA so the big 12 especially the Horns might get back in the Big 12 race.

3. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

We expect BU to win but injuries, etc can change that before/during the season. I do expect Baylor to win the Big 12. [​IMG]

4. scottyhorn

scottyhorn 250+ Posts

Heck babhorn I expect Baylor to win another NCAA championship again with Griner she is again the best player in the country. Her and O. Sims make a great combo. If Texas can't win it I want our neighbors from the north to take it all it's great for the Big 12. Thank you for all the recruiting updates to on our 2013 class
    [​IMG]

5. DINO22

DINO22 1,000+ Posts

2015 Class is a Monster!
    A.Dry, L.Higgis and Jordan Hosey
    Hookem'

6. scottyhorn

scottyhorn 250+ Posts

So we have to wait until 2015 or 2016 to even have a chance to win the Big 12? I was hoping maybe Coach K and Travis Mays would turn our bball program a lot faster than that. I love our new coach and Travis Mays is one hell of a recruiter but wow that's a long time to wait
    [​IMG]

7. DINO22

DINO22 1,000+ Posts

Scooty they have great recruits coming in 2013 and 2014.