President Biden Accountability Thread

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by 2003TexasGrad, Jan 9, 2021.

1. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

they can't do much besides support and logistics operations. It would have been ok to put maybe 1000 on this task but 10,000 was way too much for the limited impact they can actually have. and now that error may get even more glaring if we actually have to do anything in Ukraine. These same folks that are now on a state mission will get pulled back and immediately sent on a Federal mission. That's a poor way to lead. State missions almost always suck and they are almost always a cluster. The state doesn't really have robust systems to put people on State orders so they almost always screw it up.

2. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

It's one of those countries:

Between that, and the "rejection", whatever that means, concerning the Afghanistan failed war, Depends interview with a totally compliant and supine Lester Holt was a disaster.

And remember - what's shown by a network entirely comprised of people who voted for him, and most of whom gave him money, is the best of all the multiple takes that they did, after spending hours practicing the answers with Depends.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  3. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

hic
    That is exactly what happened. Some lib dug up vids of Rogan using the Nword in quotes of other people.

• Like Like x 1
  4. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

But...as we saw with Rogan and several others in the past decade...it does not matter if you are reading even a passage from Huck Finn or repeating lyrics from a record jacket- the moment a white person utters the full word, they become irredeemable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

hic
    No
    phone emojis too small.
    I corrected it
    Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  6. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

I deleted my comment asking you about that, sorry.

• Like Like x 1
  7. horninchicago

Only (R)s or people who go against covid narratives.

8. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

BOSD
    I am asking cuz I do not know
    But first wouldn't we deploy active duty
    Then from each of the 50 state's national guard
    Before they get to our TXNG?

If they get that far down we are doomed

9. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

I think Spotify should take down all material that contains the dreaded N-word, which is also the 3rd most popular word in rap music, after ***** and ho.

The following is all that would be left in their catalog:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

If Biden rejects all of his own f***ups, he will be the Dikembe Mutombo of Presidents.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

According to liberals if the words come out of your mouth no matter the context you should be cancelled. I'm simply playing by their rules now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  12. horninchicago

I get it now, but you also know that only applies to Rs and covid narrative questioners.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

kind of right, but they don't call troops based as much on jurisdiction as they do skill sets. When you need a logistics unit, you get a logistics unit...even if it is from the Reserves or Guard. There are some skillsets that actually have a higher headcount in the Reserves and Guard than they do Active Duty, so these groups get pulled more frequently. Guard used to be counted as only a Defense force but after 9/11 they started counting them as Expeditionary as well and now Guard/Reserve troops are factored into anticipated "readiness windows" where they are expected to be at full expeditionary strength with very little prior notice. We certainly lead with our Active Duty but if this goes an extended time or needs 30K+ people, they will definitely start mobilizing units again. TXNG would have a very very hard time turning down Federal orders to sustain a State mission that is not supported by Washington. Much of the Guard money actually comes from the Fed's. In the long run, it is not in TXNG interest to buck a federal call up, nor would it go over well politically to refuse a federal call.

14. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

BOSD
    thanks for the explanation
    But realistically how likely do You think Biden etal will send that many American bodies to a Ukraine Russia conflict?
    If all TXNG can do at border is to relieve Border Patrol to do the job they have the authority to do I still think it is a good use.

15. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1
  16. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Yes I know, but a boy can dream can't he?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Only those dreams approved by the leftists.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

Well, every non incumbent can promise one thing and do another. He says he will complete the border wall and deport illegals, use the national guard, or Texas Rangers, or any resources available to him. What he can promise vs what he actually can do, that is yet to be determined. I like what he says. But I know he is a politician. He has not been one as long as Abbott and West. He was a super successful businessman. So, I trust his word over the Politicians. I have nothing else to reference.

19. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

• Funny Funny x 6
  20. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Actually, Harris can get that low, if you know what I mean.

• Funny Funny x 5
  21. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

New Biden Dept. of Energy hire is a nonbinary drag queen — 'an asset,' say queer activists

Biden is all about affirmative action. This is the equity lens in action. This is Liberalism. This is what AOC is all about and it is not fringe. This is what all Liberals want. Don't let them pretend otherwise.

Look at this:

A year after the electric grid failed, Texas focuses on reliability, not climate change

In an interview at the agency’s Austin office, Lake said he wants Texans to know that his agency — which regulates the electricity industry and oversees the state’s grid operator — realizes that the mission is critical. His No. 1 priority? “Reliability,” he said. “The lights are going to stay on.”

They are mocking reliability as a priority. Yet they were screeching that people died when the GRID was offline last February.

I was in South Texas last weekend. There are hundreds of windmills on the ranches. Guess what? Over half of them were idle due to low winds. That is the truth of wind energy. But these fanatics, spurred on by the hatred of Trump, are lying to us. They don't care about anything except their obsessions.

When someone tells you they are a Liberal, this is what they mean.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

I heard this ad the other day on the radio. My question is this: Hasn't Abbott already been reined in on stuff like this by the courts? Huffines is blowing a lot of smoke at people who think the governor can trump federal jurisdiction. And to think that Abbott enforced his power concerning mandates. He used state power over local power but wants state power to trump federal power too.

• Agree Agree x 2
  23. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Huffines is blowing smoke.

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
  25. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

26. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

Above link is general, covers all corruption resulting in stolen election, Durham indictments, Hillary, Obama, Biden, pedophilia. It’s coming!

27. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

The second smartest "man" that Joe knows?

[​IMG]

• WTF? WTF? x 3
    • poop poop x 1
  28. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

:puke:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  29. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 7
  30. horninchicago

Show of hands of who would off themselves after having done such a wonderful job of failing as a parent to produce those^^^^.

• Funny Funny x 4