President Biden Accountability Thread

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by 2003TexasGrad, Jan 9, 2021.

1. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

If we are stuck housing them in Texas, I am curious why we cannot shove them into the currently mothballed prison facilities, some of which the State is still paying for since they are not even 30 years old.

They have cooking facilities, water exists for sewage and showers and, perhaps most critically for some, they have TWO fences with razor ribbon which serves as containment even as they are permitted to run amuck within the premises...

Better yet, they are often in remote parts of the State...if they really didn't have family in the State, being in the middle of nowhere is not a hardship.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

If the illegals' family is here in US legally the illegals wouldn't have to sneak in.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
  3. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Won't work...he has a fence and guards. :whiteflag:

• Like Like x 1
  4. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

Fences wont keep them out. Will they?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

6. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Any “Republican, libertarian or independent” that voted against Trump is an idiot. And that’s offensive to real idiots. He said he was going to do it, then lied about it. But idiots still voted against mean old nasty Trump. Well enjoy your job going away, your retirement account declining and your grandkids living in poverty.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Biden cancelled an 80 million acre oil lease sale in Gulf of Mexico that was scheduled for today severely damaging the oil and gas industry in Louisiana.
    You who voted for Biden must be so proud,

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  10. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

The American people aren't willing to hold anybody accountable or stand against the unjust, arbitrary laws they are handing us.

That emboldens them to do whatever they want. Until they start getting people in their faces, they will get worse and worse.

12. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

13. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

Biden won because Trump acted like a complete ahole for four years and enough people got sick of it to vote for "anybody else."

Now we have a brain dead wokester appointing zealots to do their magic. It will get worse and they will never accept responsibility for what is happening on the border or anything else. Gosh, they are just like Trump---in that respect at least.

14. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

While I don't concur with your second paragraph, if the right would have held POTUS accountable for his behavior he (or their replacement designee) would be POTUS right now. A football field or two of people might still be alive as well.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

There is absolutely nothing that could have overcome the cheating that happened last year!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • poop poop x 1
  16. X Misn Tx

X Misn Tx 2,500+ Posts

Worster,

I appreciate you.

Can I ask why this is an issue for you?

Your posts made me curious to find out how often presidents have press conferences. I found several articles about how often former presidents had press conferences...

It was interesting that in December 2017, USA Today had an article that Trump had only 1 press conference that year. A break with tradition.

Are you criticizing Biden because Trump was criticized for the same thing? I found another article where it said Trump had 1 press conference in his first 18 months.

Are you saying Biden is doing what Trump did, and Trump was criticized?

17. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

X
    I guess you never watched the news. Trump took questions from the media every single time he left the WH on a trip.
    If those weren't technically presses they were the same as.
    Can you say the same for Biden?
    Worster-s point is Biden shuffles off from questions as fast as he can, let alone have an actual press conference.
    You can admit that can't you?

18. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

I know you’re kidding X Msn. The ‘openness’ disparity is night and day difference.

19. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Even worse is the number of times that #QuidProJoe will stand and listen to the question and then just walk off.

That the left refuses to acknowledge that Biden is trotted out like a damned trophy pet to dance a few minutes and then put back inside is absolutely appalling. It is as if they don't care about the fiddling while the nation burns...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Stopping on the way to the chopper to play golf and answering questions from OAN doesn't count.

• Funny Funny x 1
  21. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

I hope the truth is actually revealed what happens to these kids. We need to get the truth. I’m not holding my breath! I believe the truth is shocking. But I don’t really know, so I’m just watching to see what is done.
    We’re like German’s in 1935 or 1936.

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Biden is letting illegal aliens fly on airlines here wuth only the Notice to appear firm they are given under Catch and Release.
    The form is not authenticated in any way and can easily be faked.
    Dems/Biden voters are you ok with this?

23. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

We were until 1/19/21.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  24. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

To the best of my knowledge Stalin and Hitler didn't take serious questions from the media either

• Like Like x 2
  25. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Well...they did. But the reporter never got a chance to publish what they were told ;) The story was buried...literally and figuratively.

26. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Remember when Trump fell and the media acted like he was on Death's door? Becker here is ridiculing the so-called fact checkers.

• Funny Funny x 2
  27. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Fascism Liberal style. This is the way things are going.

28. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

That hurt.

29. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

The people who are propping this poor demented man up are evil.
    Is there not one honest Dem/leftist/Biden supporter on here who will admit the way Biden is being treated is sad?

30. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

here is a closer view. It is painful to watch
    [​IMG]FLASHBACK -> Biden mocks Trump's ramp walk at West Point and claims he's stronger: "Look at how he steps and look at how I step. Watch how I run up ramps and he stumbles down ramps. Come on." pic.twitter.com/U7CL0dBSQA— Curtis Hough

Oh yea SloJoe we see how you "run"