President Biden Accountability Thread

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by 2003TexasGrad, Jan 9, 2021.

1. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

Yeah I read that also, Biden was going to send government workers door to door to educate people about the vaccine. That’s not what I want to hear at my front door.

2. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

More shît show:

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Logan Dobson misses the point here. It's actually worse.

Biden is throttling US supply down while asking Middle Eastern countries and Venezuela to increase their supply. It's targeting harm on the US.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

So when produced more oil, gas prices were cheaper. Now with different policies, it’s OPEC. Ok I am brain dead, let’s defund the police and crime rate will go down.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

The Biden administration can change dialogue when it suits their purpose - as quick as my cat chasing one of his toys.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

We just have to be honest about what happened. A bunch of easily swayed morons elected the village idiot as President of the greatest country in the world. It could go down as one of, if not THE, greatest failures in the history of the USA.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Hot Hot x 1
  7. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

Biden thinks US went to Afghanistan to go after Bin Laden. US killed Bid Laden in Pakistan. He seemed confused, matter of fact he was against the raid that killed Bin Laden.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2021
  8. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Defund the police and abolishing ICE. That is the Liberal way. When will the citizens of the United States stand up and tell these Liberals they are either idiots or they are catering to constituencies in the most obviously stupid manner in order to cultivate votes.

And then they talk about voter suppression. They call people racists.

Trump stood up to that. That was the number one reason why they hated him. Don't believe it when they say he lied. THEY ALL LIE. The difference is that Liberals pretend THEIR politicians are good-hearted people.

They are not.

The are charlatans and those who fall for it are analogous to Christians who believed in Jim Jones. The CLEAR emotional disturbance in Liberals is driving them. They are OCD and virtue signalers.

It's because they have no backbone. They are suffering from an inferiority complex. And their weak minds must control the rest of us in order to devise the delusional world in which they exist.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

The corrupt village idiot is more accurate

• Like Like x 1
  11. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Joe's choice for VP and his replacement if he kicks off:

Harris lambasted for remark on rural voters' ability to cast ballots

"Election laws requiring voters to include a copy of identification with their ballots threaten to shut out those who might not have access to a photocopier, Harris said Friday.

"I don't think that we should underestimate what that could mean, because, in some people's mind, that means, well, you're going to have to Xerox or photocopy your ID to send it in to prove that you are who you are," Harris said on BET when asked about voter identification laws being a means of compromising with Republicans.

"There are a whole lot of people, especially people who live in rural communities, who don't — there's no Kinko's, there's no Office Max near them," Harris said. "People have to understand that when we're talking about voter ID laws, be clear about who you have in mind and what would be required of them to prove who they are. Of course, people have to prove who they are, but not in a way that makes it almost impossible for them to prove who they are."

• WTF? WTF? x 3
  12. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

It shows their ideology is built upon nonsense. They are using Voter ID laws (when they aren't pretending to be in favor of them as Stacey Adams said recently) to inflame people. To make them feel oppressed. That is the Liberal way.

13. HornHuskerDad

Huh? What'd she say?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

This is all pandering. And racism. Progressive Leftist Communists think black people can't get ID and they are also think rural whites can't either. What a racist, elitist person.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Whaaaaa? Literally she is saying you have to have a copy (that you have to make) and not your actual ID. The lady is loony.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

They don't give a rat's *** about true voter suppression; only that it be a political weapon. They are elitists and she either is woefully out of touch or she is just a world-class liar, thinking her constituents are serfs on her feudal plantation.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

That's some ****. "Rural people don't have access to Kinkos...." So they don't have a physical DL? What? Do they also just burrow into the ground or do they live in things called houses?

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

I live in Austin and took my daughter to a small town called Marble Falls for her driver's license test. It's a RURAL town. We needed to make a copy of our records and guess what? Next door to the DPS office was.... AN OFFICE DEPOT.

marble falls office depot - Google Search

Remember, Kamala could be our next President. This is what Liberals do. They elevate activists and social warriors. Competence means nothing; only virtue signaling and totalitarianism. Once obtained, power does not require common sense or intelligence. It is the Liberal egomania that makes a Beto or Stacey Adams believe they can preside of the worlds great super power. That is because Liberals elevate themselves to such lofty status that they believe they can control everyone with the mere accusation of evil in others.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. HornHuskerDad

You just captured the essence of the Democratic Party in two short sentences.

20. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Most libraries have copy machines. Churches too.

• Agree Agree x 3
  21. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Besides, rural America is not exactly Liberalism personified but we're all cheered by her concern.

• Funny Funny x 1
  22. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

She’s never lived in rural America. Sort of like when Bush Sr was surprised at the supermarket by the scanners. How was he/she to know?

23. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

While I would not put Marble Falls in the truly 'rural' category, I have lived in a number of really small places in my career...small as in "did not appear on some maps" and as in "played six-man football when they had enough kids in the high school."

Guess what, even in the early 90's, the small grill that also had the tractor repair shop (yes, seriously) had a copy machine if someone REALLY needed a copy in that area. Oh yeah and there was also a machine in the post office (where everybody HAD to go because there was no delivery to actual addresses) that allowed access 24hrs a day for a quarter a page...

24. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

Most homes have copy machines. You can buy a printer at wal mart that copies and scans for 40 bucks. I bet 95% of rural families have them, and if they don't a neighbor 1/2 mile away does.

Rural families have a lot of things city and suburban people don't have. You'd be surprised.

• Agree Agree x 3
  25. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I am waiting for any Dem on here to explain why the people who buy Hunter Biden's "art" are protected by Biden admin.
    Any Dem on here???

[​IMG]

26. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Don't hold your breath. The Biden family clearly takes advantage of their privilege. Liberals don't care. They just remind themselves to hate Trump when it appears that the Biden's are doing things like fondling women, getting paid for nothing in a foreign country, selling artwork etc.

27. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

Also rural areas are massively White. I've said it before. Blacks make up 13-14% of the population, and that's mostly in major cities. And there are twice as many whites under the poverty line as blacks so what the hell is Kamala talking about?

• Agree Agree x 1
  28. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

Kamala is from the Bay Area. She knows squat about anything dealing with 90 per cent of our population

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  29. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

In an illustration of one element of Rumsfeld wisdom, she doesn’t know that she doesn’t know what she doesn’t know

I like that about her. She is going to be a source of knee slappers for as long as she is around

30. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Let's see. Which would I rather have in the #2 slot in the Executive Branch?
    Someone intelligent and capable or someone to provide "knee slaps "?