President Biden Accountability Thread

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by 2003TexasGrad, Jan 9, 2021.

1. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

2. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Doesn't Biden seem angry every time he makes a statement like "I accept full responsibility" or "the consensus of opinion was that the Afghan government would be able to hold out longer than they did"? What's he got to be angry about? He screwed the pooch! Of course we blame him.

People have died already because of his decision and a lot more will die. He allowed 70,000 ragtag militia to humiliate the United States. Now they're a well-armed ragtag militia with 2,000 Humvees, 40 something Black Hawks, and all kinds of other military equipment. Al-qaeda will be likely be back in business in Afghanistan shortly. All those American lives lost fighting there, were lost for nothing.

It's the American people that should be angry, not him. I hope some of our Democrat voting friends are angry too. We need to take back the Senate and House next time so we can tie his hands as much as possible.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

I mean, has he ever seemed reasonable to you throughout his entire career?

C'mon, man!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Um.....

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  5. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Wow, that was awkward.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Watched a few minutes of the pentagon press conference this morning and two things about it from my perspective, lots of uh’ing (aggravating), and deliberate efforts to not say anything offensive toward Taliban. But I only heard a short stint.

7. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

He probably thought it was required by BLM.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Well there ya go.

9. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Absolutely true. - and I think that if Trump were still POTUS, our reaction would have been significantly better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

11. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

• Funny Funny x 6
  12. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

The situation in Afghanistan just got exponentially worse. More than 1500 Americans and untold allies will be facing torture and death due to the ineptness of Joe Biden.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

C'mon man...Even THAT won't get a real answer...according to the Dems, math is racist, or at least requiring correctness to such a question is racist.

14. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Four US Marines were killed today at the airport in Kabul today. Link Gotta love all the peace we're getting by pulling out.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I'm hearing it's now 13.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

It's now officially a worse disaster than 1979 Iran was. Can't express my disgust and disappointment

• Agree Agree x 6
  17. Horn2RunAgain

Was it a (conventional) bomb or a suicide bomb? Is there confirmation?

18. Horn2RunAgain

5 hours of silence from the white house since the killings.

19. Horn2RunAgain

11 Marines and 1 Navy medic, is the updated death toll.

Biden's comment to a questioner yesterday of "you'll be the first I call when I find out, ok" still pisses me off. Maybe he should be the one to make a call to the spouses and parents of the service men and women that died because of him

• Like Like x 1
  20. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

This is lining up as one, if not the worst, presidential actions in US History.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  21. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Not sure.

22. Horn2RunAgain

Pentagon :"we expect attacks to continue "

23. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Joe has been a shît show from day one of his political career. Unfortunately, the easiest prediction I ever made.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Horn2RunAgain

Suicide bomb apparently

25. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

They are working with the Taliban to prevent them. This is the commander of US Central Command. I get more and more pissed every time I see this absolute joke of an administration.

• Agree Agree x 2
  26. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Now despite facts to the contrary clueless joe is saying his military team did not advise him to keep a force there until all were out.
    The entire world knows he is a demented fool.
    Who is making these decisions?

Btw I forgot Afghanistan has worlds largest deposit of lithium. Wonder who might be interested?
    Can we stop this insanity?

27. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

When we decided to leave, we forfeited that to China, and of course, the money from that will likely finance terrorism.

• Agree Agree x 3
  28. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

Joe must be consulting Corn pop or Hunter on foreign policy. Hunter is the smartest man Joe knows.

• Funny Funny x 1
  29. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

The President of the United States is absolutely incompetent and NOTHING Trump did approaches what we are seeing overseas and on our borders.

Pay attention. You will see now how sick Liberals really are as they defend their obsessions NO MATTER THE COST.

• Agree Agree x 1
  30. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

On the radio it was reported Biden et al gave the Taliban a list if names of Americans eho would be leaving And a list of Afghans who had worked for us and we gave them visas to leave
    Surely this is not true?