President Biden Accountability Thread

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by 2003TexasGrad, Jan 9, 2021.

1. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

I see that POTUS wants sanctions against Russia so that Germany and other EU 'allies' potentially freeze. Action against Nordstream does not hurt Putin. It DOES harm (or potentially harm) nations that USED to like the US...or at least not hate us.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

It would hurt Russia but also some NATO countries. A numbskull move

3. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

"Numbskull move" seems to be the norm for Biden.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

Hispanic voters shift toward Republicans, now split evenly between both parties: poll (msn.com)

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If the GOP can find a few POC and women conservatives to run, we could undercut the primary argument lefties try to make to minorities. "the GOP is a bunch of old white male racist".

I know it would be a long shot still, but it would be awesome if we could find a black conservative to run for M. Waters district. Not only would it raise the POC/GOP flag high in a relatively high profile race, it would go a long way to undermine the concept that gerrymandering along party lines disenfranchises minorities. Imagine if that district elected a black conservative. We could say "see, they got a POC to represent them....just not a liberal POC...and that is really what you've been upset about all along".

5. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

6. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Joe just signed an executive order to force the federal government to be net-neutral concerning fossil fuel usage. Big moves that will save all of us. He's so wonderful! The world is saved!!!!! How can you not want to be a Liberal?

Meanwhile, todays other headlines:

upload_2021-12-9_8-44-4.png

7. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

How can 46% minorities STILL approve SloJoe?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Because they hate white people other than Liberals bearing gifts.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I agree blacks
    But most Hispanics? Asians?
    If this is true we are sunk

10. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

A platform of constitutional carry, outlawing abortion and ignoring the electrical grid is not a winning hand in my book.

11. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

The white privilege brain-washing campaign has achieved many of it's goals; primarily a true resentment of white people. The human mind, pride, ego and confidence, always pursues the rationalization that failure is due to outside forces. White people are the easiest targets.

12. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

The goal is fake poll numbers that make conservatives feel that their vote doesn’t matter, so they don’t vote.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. horninchicago

This backfired on them in 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  14. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

But , sadly, it worked for them in Georgia run-off/special election.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

It angers me to no end that Biden Boom is trending on Twitter. The amount of utter stupidity is mind blowing. Here's an example-

16. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

That Boom is primed for a huge Bust too. Not that there is really a Boom going on right now anyway.

17. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Yep. Let's stop printing the funny money and see what happens.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

Stupid theme - the Wuhan Panic wiped out a huge number of jobs in 2020, which then naturally came back after the worst part of the Panic were suspended.

• Agree Agree x 4
  19. Duck Dodgers

So apparently standing up to Russia actually means leaning on a county to accept the invasion and control of part of it.

If Depends was a puppet of Da Russians!, what exactly would he have done differently?

20. Duck Dodgers

Not sure who's in worse shape - Dole or Depends. And Dole's dead!

Dude is reading the framing notes of his speech. Wasn't reading any rubbish that is put in front of you the big joke in Anchorman? Now the president does the same thing.

Putin must look at this joke of a man and just laugh his Crimea off, or just annex it as he did when Depends was VP.

Our allies don't trust us, and our enemies laugh at us. It's going to be a long 3 plus years with this living corpse propped up in the White House.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2021
  21. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Short term you have a bad recession. Prices have to recover to more "natural" levels and capital needs to be reallocated to more valuable uses. The key is then to never inflate again so that economic growth has a reliable signal.

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

I think there were a couple of Soviet PMs that were in similar shape towards the end.

23. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

The US shouldn't go to war with Russia, even if that means they cede part of Ukraine. It's bad, but we shouldn't spend American blood and money on it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  24. Duck Dodgers

Ahh the old Leonid Brezhnev / Yuri Andropov / Konstantin Chernenko days. Good times, with one old senile leader propped up in office till he reached room temperature. Also the final days of the Soviet Empire - should be a warning sign to the US, but it won't be.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Yep. I'm fairly hawkish and generally sympathetic to Ukraine, but the idea that we would pull them into NATO or give them a security guarantee is absurd.

• Agree Agree x 3
  26. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Inflation at 39 year high! Let's go Brandon!

• Agree Agree x 1
  27. horninchicago

You just don't get why that is for the Greater Good.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  28. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Hey now, unemployment numbers look great.

29. horninchicago

Like someone said, create a disaster that causes disastrous unemployment, and by no action of your own watch jobs come back and then take credit for it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  30. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

It should be with all the quantitative easing going on.