Random West Mall Postings

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Chop, Dec 14, 2023.

1. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

2. Horn6721

Horn6721 Hook'em

WTH? What did she see in him? Daddy issues?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

If you're blowing a judge, it's harder for him to make adverse rulings against you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I didn't know her. Lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

She's could end up costing her firm many $$$ millions of dollars--if Hardin can't get them off the hook.

6. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Harder, huh? Any comment on the likelihood of stiffer penalties?

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Now that gives a whole new meaning to a Judge dressing down the attorney...

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Funny Funny x 2
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2024
  8. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

"I need to take a good look at your briefs."

:lmao::lmao:

• Funny Funny x 4
  9. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Wait, was she enjoined or conjoined?

:lmao:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

The Judge saw right through her flimsy briefs.

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

I'm not sure they followed the proper procedure for Joinder in the federal court.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

(the jokes write themselves here folks...)

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Judge needed a new bottle of ink to keep his pen wet.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

I think it's pretty clear...............they consummated the deal.

:tap:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Suuuuuuuuuurrrreee you didn't..........

:beertoast:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

16. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

17. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

18. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Corruption is rampant in America.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

20. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

This is her. Nice pick Kennedy. The Kennedys do know a thing or two about good looking women.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Who is Nicole Shanahan? Wife of Google co-founder and alleged Elon Musk mistress"

Who is Nicole Shanahan, who had an affair with Elon Musk?

Elon Musk's Alleged Mistress Nicole Shanahan Denies 'Frustrating' Affair Rumors

21. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

22. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Well, Kamala set a new standard for the behavior of VP candidates.

:tap:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  23. Horn6721

Horn6721 Hook'em

She is hot but is a far leftist.
    Will siphon votes from Demx.:clap:

• Like Like x 2
  24. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I would never violate the "2 balls 4 walls" rule, but Elon Musk is a more impressive catch than Willie Brown.

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 1
  26. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Biden's case for re-election is improving, but his polling against Trump is still shaky

In 2020, surveys showed Biden consistently leading Trump nationally and in swing states, often by wide margins. But this time, the polls show Biden in a more precarious position.

The Honorable Senator John Cornyn (R-Texas) weighs in:

Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, said he doesn’t believe the improving conditions will save Biden, because the benefits of lower unemployment and wage growth have been uneven.

“The economy is not uniform,” he said in an interview. “In a lot of respects, the elites in our country aren’t having the same daily experience that a lot of working families are. So I think there’s a big disconnect — some of it is economic, and I think some of it is cultural. That’s my gut instinct.”

• Funny Funny x 1
  27. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Oregon Democratic Senator expresses concern about Biden's campaign:

Sen. Jeff Merkley, D-Ore., said Biden’s struggles are due to the fact that voters “are still reeling from the higher prices” even though inflation is down. He said Biden must speak to ongoing concerns like fentanyl poisoning, mental health and education.

“The cost of buying a home or renting a home and the cost of pharmaceuticals are high,” he said, calling for initiatives to “take on the hedge funds that are buying up the housing market” and negotiate “every drug for every American” to lower medicine costs. “In all those areas, team Biden does have policies that will make things better. And Trump, quite frankly, doesn’t,” he said. “We’ve got quite a bit of time before the election for this discussion to take place.”

Biden's case for re-election is improving, but his polling against Trump is still shaky

28. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

You know, I usually dislike interfering in the free market, but when entire neighborhoods are built and bought up for the express purpose of being 100% rentals to the same company, that **** needs to stop, and really soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  29. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

SN,

A few years back I was asked to go to Detroit to discuss their desire to enter into an agreement to use technology I controlled to create jobs for the city. The mayor arranged for us to go with him on a bus tour of the city with a group of Chinese "investors". Neither of us spoke whatever language they were using, but an interpreter told us during one stop that they were not bidding on that one house but the entire block and sometimes area or subdivision. Mansions, which in Preston Hollow or River oaks would bring 7-8 figures were going for less than $100,000. There was NO market and nobody would live there.

Party central or war zone?

AirBNB or in need of aerial destruction?

30. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Sabre, those Chinese investors were buying their US citizenship. If a foreigner invests x amount of dollars in the US, they get preferred status for citizenship.

• Winner Winner x 1