Recruiting de-commits

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by FridayNiteLites, Feb 6, 2013.

1. FridayNiteLites

FridayNiteLites 500+ Posts

5 players de-committed to Mack Brown this year. The famous curse will soon follow them all to their chosen schools. Let's compile a list of those who have previously de-committed and list what their final outcomes in college football were.

None more famous on the board than Ryan Perriloux, multiple arrests, no Heisman(s), and finished at some, I forget the name of the school as a nobody.

Please continue.

2. OldHippie

OldHippie 2,500+ Posts

There was a running back who went to Colorado, a tackle who went to Auburn and a wide receiver who went to A&M.

3. agssuk

agssuk 1,000+ Posts

Which is worse? The mack curse for comitting then de-comitting, or comming here and not being coached up?

4. Alex_de_Large

Alex_de_Large 1,000+ Posts

I forgot about that RB that went to Colorado. <Ron Burgundy> I immediately regret this decision </Ron Burgundy>

5. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Well, based on what I have read about his football work ethic, we may have dodged a bullet this recruiting class with drama king A'shawn Robinson going to Bama... we will see.

6. hornpharmd

hornpharmd 5,000+ Posts

trying to spin these decommits into a positive is just a defense mechanism IMO.

7. notanative

notanative 1,000+ Posts

Trying to spin these decommits into a positive is just a defense mechanism IMO; on the other hand, using it as a straw to make a glass half-empty is equally as defensive - defensive of your gloomy personal prognosis for Texas football.