Reggie responds...Its cowardice

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by ut1978, Jan 21, 2008.

1. ut1978

ut1978 100+ Posts

2. S197HQQKEM

S197HQQKEM 500+ Posts

how soon before Reggie is busting into hotel rooms in vegas with guns drawn?

3. Mike_Tyson

Mike_Tyson 500+ Posts

4. zzzz

zzzz 2,500+ Posts

At first, I thought Bush had a point. But if Lloyd Lake is suing Bush to recoup $291,600 in cash and gifts that he claims he gave Bush and his parents, is it fair to say he's scared of showing up in court?

5. gkp

gkp 500+ Posts

"Rules are for followers. I am a leader. I go where I want, and do as I please."

Reggie Bush credo

6. starchild

starchild 500+ Posts

zzzz,
    you are right. there is an advantage to being deposed second. i have a feeling that reggie just isn't going to be able to squirm out of this one. if there are tapes of conversations, then game over.

7. LightTheTower

LightTheTower 100+ Posts

8. Tex Pete

Tex Pete 1,000+ Posts

Reggie is not only a cheater, but a crook.

9. TrashMaster G

TrashMaster G 250+ Posts

Well, that settles it. I'm convinced that Reggie is a victim here.

10. borna_horn

borna_horn 1,000+ Posts

What I want to know is why didn't Reggie talk to Mitchell when he had the chance?

11. ngnichols

ngnichols 250+ Posts

"It's just about money."

Yeah, you took $291k from someone and didn't return it. WTF do you expect someone to do? I know if someone took $291k from me I'd be raising all sorts of hell about it too.

12. Nuclear Bear

Nuclear Bear 1,000+ Posts

With all this talk going on id sure love to see some actual proof that Bush or his family took all these things.

There is a reason all this is being played through the media and not through the court.

Loyd Lake is a covicted criminal and a conman and the main source for all these "quotes" that only yahoo.com publishes.

13. Tex Pete

Tex Pete 1,000+ Posts

No matter what Lloyd Lake has done, Reggie Bush ripped him off. He is a crook.

14. Superfan

Superfan 250+ Posts

15. Nuclear Bear

16. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del 500+ Posts

Nuclear Bear, forget the receipts. What I want to see is the REAL damning stuff, like the canceled checks that are signed "USC." So many folks here have seen this proof that USC pays its players. I want to see that **** too.

17. Hornin Hong Kong

Hornin Hong Kong 1,000+ Posts

he will settle this too

18. eflow24

eflow24 1,000+ Posts

Although, in my heart of hearts, I think Reggie Bush is guilty, I agree with Nuclear that we need to see actual evidence before we can convict Reggie. Just because he looks like a crook and acts like a crook doesn't make him a crook.

If all of this is true then it will happen in court, no doubt.

19. Superfan

Superfan 250+ Posts

20. Nuclear Bear

21. PanzerDSS

PanzerDSS 100+ Posts

Well, I do know one thing Bush is guilty of: Being a Grade-A douche bag.

22. Superfan

Superfan 250+ Posts

23. Knoxville-Horn

Knoxville-Horn 1,000+ Posts

I wish as part of his punishment or plea, he'd have to have all his commericals pulled from the airwaves. I'm sick of seeing his overrated *** on every other commercial during an NFL game. [​IMG]

24. kgp

kgp 1,000+ Posts

Reggie Bush and USC had better show more respect for NCAA rules and fair play, or the infractions committee is likely to come down hard on Nevada or Fresno State.

25. LotusBlade

LotusBlade 25+ Posts

The most interesting thing was the attempt by Bush's lawyers to have extortion charges brought up against the men making the claim. The FBI investigated and after hearing sworn testimony decided not to press charges.

That says to me that there is something there. Plus the Reggie Bush signatures on Venetian receipts any of us can see online.

26. rtchorn

rtchorn 250+ Posts

27. Huckleberry

Huckleberry 1,000+ Posts

Where did the guys wanting to see the documents go after the link was posted?

28. BigOHorn

BigOHorn 100+ Posts

Assuming, and i know this is a big assumption, that all of those documents published are legit and were paid for by others, wth does teh NCAA do again? someone please remind me why, if these documents are real and legal evidence that the NCAA doesn't do something to USC?

29. Tex Pete

Tex Pete 1,000+ Posts

The NCAA is spineless.

30. Superfan

Superfan 250+ Posts