Robert Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by stanhin, Feb 22, 2019.

1. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Ok, how about a personal foul flag on Kraft for severe bad judgement and terrible indiscretion for a man in his position.

2. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

He is a Yank - ee, you know.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I_Dont_Exist

I_Dont_Exist 1,000+ Posts

This guy is rich enough to spend the night with the 5 hottest ladies of the evening on earth. Do you really think his girlfriend is all about sex? Especially at his age?

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  4. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

"An Asian "message parlor" in Jupiter" .

Well we beat the Chinese to the moon by about 5 decades, but now they've made it all the way to Jupiter! I see they didn't waste any time establishing this sort of establishment to make it feel like home... And I do mean feeeeeeeeeel like home. They're already erecting rockets on Jupiter. They wanted to go all the way to Uranus but Kraft's cheese stick melted and went soft. I could go on and on here folks, great material to work with...

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  5. Pomspoms

Pomspoms 5,000+ Posts

Or it was illegal blow to the head!:lmao:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Pomspoms

Pomspoms 5,000+ Posts

I was being sarcastic...yes she's hot

7. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged with soliciting prostitution on day of AFC title game - CNN "Covert surveillance equipment was installed at the spa on January 17 as part of the investigation, the affidavit states.
    On the afternoon of the January 19, the cameras show Kraft visited the spa and paid for services in cash at the front desk, and he was then taken to a massage room, undressed and lay on a massage bed. A female employee can be seen on the video manipulating his genitals and later wiping Kraft's genitals with a towel, according to the affidavit.

Trafficking probe that ensnared Robert Kraft began when inspector saw signs women lived at spa

Afterward, Kraft left the facility and got into a white Bentley, and police then conducted a traffic stop on the vehicle and confirmed his ID, the affidavit states.
    The next day, Kraft returned to the spa at about 10:59 a.m. and again undressed and lay face up on a massage table, the affidavit states. There, a woman began manipulating his genitals and then put her head down by his genitals, the affidavit states. After a few minutes, the woman used a towel to wipe Kraft near his genitals, the affidavit says.
    Kraft gave her a $100 bill plus at least one other unidentifiable bill and left the room at 11:13 a.m., according to the document.
    Flight information for Kraft's private jet shows that the plane flew from Bedford, Massachusetts, to Palm Beach International Airport on January 18, landing shortly after 2:30 p.m.
    Two days later, Kraft's plane took off from Palm Beach bound for Kansas City just before 2 p.m., the data from flight tracking site ADS-B Exchange shows. The jet landed at Charles B. Wheeler Downtown Airport about 3:25 p.m. local time (4:25p ET), flight data show, and the playoff game between the Patriots and Chiefs began at 5:40 p.m. local time."

8. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

No back massage?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

Seriously now, if I can’t get a proper back rub what's going on here?

10. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

Illegal hands to the facial. I’m going to hell.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. X Misn Tx

X Misn Tx 2,500+ Posts

Personal Foul - Giving him the business 'down there'

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. VYFan

VYFan 2,500+ Posts

So on the first day, he gets stopped as he leaves by cops, who ask him for his ID. Then he goes back to the same place the next day?

Also, cameras planted inside a private business? Is that normal police practice? Could they just plant cameras in any bathroom or dressing room if they suspected illegal activity? Could they surreptitiously plant cameras in the back of all limos hired on prom night, just to make sure there was no illegal drinking or sex?

Or, what about those cameras on our phones and laptops—is there such thing as a warrant that allows police to watch you if they have reason to think the gadget is being used to commit, in this case, a misdemeanor?

• Like Like x 1
  13. blonthang

blonthang 2,500+ Posts

Welcome to the Brave New World.

I don't "social media" for related reasons of personal security.

But everywhere out "there", every time you're in a public place today, one should just assume a video camera (or at least someone with a cellie) could be recording your actions.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that someone's not really after you.

:whiteflag:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

So will he get reimbursed by his private insurance for this sort of massage? Not sure if that sort of massage is included in Medicare part D.

Kraft's defense: "I didn't go into that Asian massage parlor willingly. I was Shanghaied."

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Detective Shilala

Detective Shilala 2,500+ Posts

Hahah, driving to the rub and tug in the Bentley. Classy act.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

17. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Despite his advanced age, I think Mr. Kraft was apparently able to "get off" without any problems.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The NYP headline writers have more fun than their peers

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

Don't blame the guy too much y'all. It's probably painful jerking off with six super bowl rings...