Sacramento-area pilot punished for YouTube video

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Namewithheld, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Namewithheld

Namewithheld 2,500+ Posts

WOW...........and you THINK GWB was bad on scare tactics and jack-booted thuggism,................BHO and Janet Nutbag puts him to SHAME!

2. THEU

THEU 2,500+ Posts

TSA scum. I again looked up their number tonight when I saw this. They will get a call tomorrow again. The lack of authourity for the actions of our federal government is reaching levels I never thought I would see in my lifetime.

3. rickysrun

rickysrun 2,500+ Posts

4. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

It may not have crossed Shufflin' Barry's desk (then again, when is he actually there? Hawaii again? How many vacations does our #1 freeloader need in a year anyway?), but it most certainly crossed Janet Incompetano's.

5. rickysrun

rickysrun 2,500+ Posts

Knew Sangre would come in with something even more shallow then NW. Yes, the President went on a break for Christmas, just like the 43 that came before him. If he didn't it would fuel the fire that he's a Muslim. But Sangre's guarantee that Napolitano was in on this is solid. Good work fellas.

6. THEU

THEU 2,500+ Posts

The TSA was in on it. I don't care whose desk it crossed. It crossed some desk for sure.
    This on top of the defense of groping old ladies, etc, while not doing much of anything about the border with Mexico. Well, this doesn't seem to be an isolated story of one TSA agent making a poor decision. This seems to be a symptom of a large problem with TSA and Homeland Security.

7. Sangre Naranjada

Hell, ricky, I wouldn't care if BO took Christmas vacations if he didn't take so gaddamned many others through the year as well, plus spend most of his nights partying at the White House as though it was the Playboy Mansion.

The man has a serious job to do, and he utterly fails to take it seriously.

8. MaduroUTMB

MaduroUTMB 2,500+ Posts

Security measures have been expanded since 9/11; the laughable execution which made 9/11 possible remains in place.

Where is the problem?

9. rickysrun

rickysrun 2,500+ Posts

10. hornpharmd

hornpharmd 5,000+ Posts

Wow, seems like some posters will take any good topic that is worth discussing and turn it into a reason to attack Obama. Very sad. Much else to discuss here.

Merry Christmas.

11. Namewithheld

12. hornpharmd

hornpharmd 5,000+ Posts

13. gecko

gecko 2,500+ Posts

14. YoLaDu

YoLaDu Guest

If you wanted to create a list of WM posters with whom you could not have a honest discussion with on any number of WM topics, this would be a good thread to start with.

15. rickysrun

rickysrun 2,500+ Posts

16. Namewithheld

17. rickysrun

rickysrun 2,500+ Posts

18. Namewithheld

19. hindsight

hindsight 25+ Posts

Partisan comments blaming the President are unnecessary and obscure the real issue. The message is simple -- sit down, shut-up, and do what you're told. We're ruled by thugs and it will only get worse.

20. gobears92

gobears92 Guest

I blame Bush!

[​IMG]

21. rickysrun

rickysrun 2,500+ Posts

22. NEWDOC2002

NEWDOC2002 1,000+ Posts

23. chango

chango 2,500+ Posts

And Newdoc completes the circle. Ready guys, now all of you regulars reach out with your right hand . . .

24. daytonhorn

daytonhorn 500+ Posts

25. rickysrun

rickysrun 2,500+ Posts

26. Murphy'sBoy

Murphy'sBoy 1,000+ Posts

In his first year he spent 26 days on vacation. Reagan spent 42, George W 69 and George H.W 40. So that's simply not true. The Playboy Mansion? Again, cut out the made up rhetoric, I have a feeling you're smarter than that. Having Stevie Wonder play isn't exacly girls gone wild. **** if I was President I would have Willie in there 2x/mo and ride on his bus with my motorcade.

As far as not taking his job seriously, that's just an insult. Don't confuse having a different philosophy or style of governing than you would prefer with not taking his job seriously. You and i can't fathom the weight the Office carries. Bush's style wasn't mine, but I'd never doubt his sincerity or desire to do his best job. Seperate the man from the office when showing your disgust.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Well said Ricky

27. Murphy'sBoy

Murphy'sBoy 1,000+ Posts

posted to wrong blog, so sorry

28. Nuclear Bear

Nuclear Bear 1,000+ Posts

29. Namewithheld

30. Sangre Naranjada