Saw 'em off Reveille shirts

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by OUSucks, Dec 3, 2008.

1. OUSucks

OUSucks < 25 Posts

Does anyone know where I can find one of these shirts or maybe a website where I can order some for Christmas presents?

2. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

And also where I can get a "BAAAA Means No!" t-shirt.

3. TheGallopinGoose

TheGallopinGoose 2,500+ Posts

4. WhHorn

WhHorn 250+ Posts

Bought mine from a guy selling them on San Jacinto before a game earlier this year. [​IMG]

5. SunBurntOrange

SunBurntOrange 500+ Posts

Good stuff [​IMG]

6. El Sapo

El Sapo Bevo's BFF

allsome. [​IMG]

7. chango

chango 2,500+ Posts

Sorry but this is aggy. University of Texas wear speaks for itself. We put down aggy when they wear a saw 'em off horns shirt but think its cool to wear a saw 'em off reveille shirt?

8. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

It's like, humor, dude. It has laugh value, it is mocking aggy, like using the word "aggy." It's having fun, it's nose tweaking, learn to laugh a little.

9. Brak

Brak 500+ Posts

I bought one of these shirts from the guy down on San Jacinto about 4 years ago. I only wear it on game day as I think it is funny as it presents a satirical view of the Aggies (which many of them don't get).

BTW, I don't stand up during the entire game and don't believe that we need to act like jerks because of what fans at other schools do. I also don't get upset when I see them with their "saw em off" shirts.

10. killerfrog17

killerfrog17 250+ Posts

That's exactly the thing. It's not aggy-like. It's a parody; making fun of being aggy.
    I have one, too, but I'm not sure it's not cursed. Wore it the last two a&m games. This year, wore it the day before the game instead of game day, voila!

11. UTEE

UTEE 1,000+ Posts

I think they're funny. They're meant as a joke, a parody, and the fact that so many Aggies take them seriously and get all bent out of shape about them makes them even funnier. [​IMG]

12. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

The shirts are a true example of parity in football.

13. ElginHotSausage

ElginHotSausage 500+ Posts

I wore one to '06 game, and during '07 game. I ceremoniously burned it last December, thus catipulting us to 49-9 victory no doubt.

14. HornBud

HornBud 2,500+ Posts

It's only aggy if you wear it to a UTEP or Rice game.

15. LITNIN HORN

LITNIN HORN 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

...or out to dinner and a movie in April.

[​IMG]

16. JBIIHorns

JBIIHorns 100+ Posts

17. lnghrngrl

lnghrngrl 25+ Posts

I'm trying to find the "you can't spell without" shirts. Any source for those?

18. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

I like my "Welcome to the Big 12" t-shirt. It has Bevo behind Reville, doing the unmentionable. Reville has this really weird expression.....

19. TornACL

TornACL 250+ Posts

20. No ACL

No ACL 250+ Posts

anyone remember the old shirts with Calvin (Ithink thats who it was) and the OU helmet...?

21. Brak

Brak 500+ Posts

22. Lat22

Lat22 1,000+ Posts

I've had one in my drawer for two years. I finally got to wear it on T+1 this year.