Scary Pic of Red Raiders About to Attack

Discussion in 'Classics' started by Orange Salad Ranch, Nov 5, 2001.

1. zzzz

zzzz 2,500+ Posts

cpwhite1, I literally LOL.

2. HoustoNole

HoustoNole 25+ Posts

I would be scared as hell of the kid with the Harry Potter shirt too.

3. muckraker_too

muckraker_too < 25 Posts

visor dude has had a few bean burritos

4. DieHardHorn01

DieHardHorn01 < 25 Posts

All the Tech fans look 12 yrs. old.

5. username

username < 25 Posts

What's really creepy is that the GAP/visor boy has the same expression on his face in every picture. I'm afraid that he's been dead for two weeks and the sicko Tech fans have been pushing him around on a dolly the entire time. It's ironic that this sordid melee might reveal several different crimes.

6. chance johnson

chance johnson 100+ Posts

Did someone see the kid flash a hook em sign?

7. Chico_SA

Chico_SA 25+ Posts

Oh man. I just cant get enought of this. I haven't laughed out loud like this in a while. More, more, more!!

8. Michelob

Michelob < 25 Posts

Even the GalleryFurniture.com reps got involved!! (2nd picture)

9. WhoooTex

WhoooTex 100+ Posts

Are there any Tech students in these pictures? Or alumni?

Christ, I count maybe
    six (not counting the Horny Aggie) picture.

10. cpwhite1

cpwhite1 < 25 Posts

I for one am glad that the police managed to stop the Harry Potter kid... We all know that he would have changed into a huge three headed dog & ate the Yell Leader Jim Bob!!

cp

11. MadisonGAHorn

MadisonGAHorn < 25 Posts

Perry: "What the hell happened?"
    McKinney: "We lost"
    Perry: "I know that, I mean the brawl"
    McKinney: "We kicked the crap out of every 13 year old braces wearing punk we could find...and I got my "dander" up a little bit and had to bend this boy over the rail and show him what bein' an Aggie is all about"

12. crash_davis

crash_davis 250+ Posts

so let me get this straight.

the great defender was defending the alamo against harry potter, who happens to use a goal post as a wand, and his horde of pre-pubuscent dwarves. and apparently, harry potter casted a vicious spell commanding an aggie to attack the great defender.

is this the lore now?

13. BigOrangeWoody

BigOrangeWoody < 25 Posts

That is the funniest ****

14. greenehorn

greenehorn 25+ Posts

"He turned me into a newt! Well, I got better..."

You guys have it all wrong. You can't just look at the people in the pictures. They could all be in disguise. You have to look at their demeanor and facial expressions. That is when the real evil intentions become apparent. If the eyes are the windows to the soul, then these folks must really be blood-thirsty demons. Very scary and threatening. The parallels with the Alamo are obvious. Isn't it obvious that these villians would take no prisoners and slaughter any who dared surrender, just as Santa Anna did?

I'm surprised there have been no references to a "red horde".

15. Will Monk

Will Monk 100+ Posts

hahahahaha.

oh, this gets better by the minute.

16. bub

bub 100+ Posts

There is no way those kids are students.

17. Thorton Melon

Thorton Melon First Time Poster

“I grabbed my binoculars and said, ‘The next one that comes up gets it.’ Then somebody, I didn’t see who it was, knocked the fool out of me.” Captain McKinney

[​IMG]

I heard that McKinney and the Corps of Cadets are going to lead a conter-attack on the Compaq Center during the next Back Street Boys Concert.

"REMEMBER JONES STADIUM!!!"

18. greenehorn

greenehorn 25+ Posts

bub-
    Of course they are students!... in homeroom 17 at Buddy Holly Jr. High School.

19. Buck Laughlin

Buck Laughlin < 25 Posts

Frodo Baggins would be proud.

20. Ripper

Ripper < 25 Posts

HAHA! Oh geez! All these kids look like they are 12 years old! Which makes A&M's assault on these students look even worse.

21. muckraker_too

muckraker_too < 25 Posts

ttt let the show continue!

22. LA-Horn

LA-Horn First Time Poster

In an upset victory the Panthers from McDougal Elementary upset East Lake for the tetherball championship. Following the victory team captain Chico Ramirez leads the team as they carry the victory pole.

23. Clear Lake Horn

Clear Lake Horn 25+ Posts

I think longhorn Al has raised a valid question. Who IS that pirate in the middle? He must be 25 years older than all the other tech fans. Is that the old guy that still rides skate boards and buys beer for underaged kids in order to feel accepted.

24. ut1978

ut1978 100+ Posts

I 've got the girl in the low-cut tanktop covered...no problem!

25. Wesley

Wesley < 25 Posts

Just think, 10 years from now when these kids are actually in college, they can look at these pictures with fond memories [​IMG]

26. bub

bub 100+ Posts

This smacks of organization! Organization of the Wrapping Variety! (toilet paper) Meddling kids.

27. bub

bub 100+ Posts

And now that I think about it, that group looks like Tech's recruits on an official visit.

28. Bookman

Bookman 1,000+ Posts

That guy wearing the "Harry Potter" shirt is Kliff Kingsbury.

29. sua sponte

sua sponte 100+ Posts

who's the Jewish kid with the red yarmulke?
    I knew the Israeli illiteratti was everywhere but this is ridiculous.

30. TheRepublicOfTexas

TheRepublicOfTexas 25+ Posts

A 100yd "Runaway Scrape". Poor ags. They are bound to let history repeat itself.

The Republic of Texas