Scary Pic of Red Raiders About to Attack

Discussion in 'Classics' started by Orange Salad Ranch, Nov 5, 2001.

1. Roy4

Roy4 Guest

I like the spirit of this group. They look like good people. If I wasn't a Hornblood practically by birth, I'd prefer an easy campus like this with small town atmosphere and no-big-deal stadium. I wish our home crowd would get this crazy over a win. I would give anything if we could play OU in Austin.

2. WhatALONGhorn

WhatALONGhorn First Time Poster

"I think longhorn Al has raised a valid question. Who IS that pirate in the middle? He must be 25 years older than all the other tech fans. Is that the old guy that still rides skate boards and buys beer for underaged kids in order to feel accepted."

Gotta joint?? Be alot cooler if u did.

3. 3shot

3shot < 25 Posts

Anyone notice the guy wearing blue Jams and a wife-beater? He looks pretty cool.

4. Hrbie1

Hrbie1 25+ Posts

Who is the fat kid in the Gap shirt.......lol
    He seems to be the leader......take him out and his troops won't know what to do.

5. shakahorn

shakahorn 25+ Posts

Dunno what to be frightened about more...the Ags beefin' the kids, or all you guys with the hots for the 12 year old chick in the tank top?

6. number4

number4 < 25 Posts

3shot: are those jams, or kool-ots. i'm not sure.

and if i ever get to meet that fat bastard in the gap shirt and he smiles for me i will be able to die in peace. i have never seen anyone with a more void goofball smile in my entire life. oh my god. this is the greatest thread ever.

7. bub

bub 100+ Posts

They're just happy. Happy they have finally met their intellectual equals. Ags. Ags led by Texas Chief of Staff, Mike McKinney.

Rawk out.

8. zazou

zazou < 25 Posts

75% of these 'fans' were high-school kids that get cheap general admission seats. 5% were 'other fans', like Pirate Jesus, and maybe 20% were actually misguided Tech students.

A majority of the 'fighters' were Tech students with the exception of the A&M fresman, Reginald Wallace, who clocked Col. McKinney. And the reason for that is they were the only ones tall enough to scale the 'Alamo' wall.

9. tjhooker

tjhooker 25+ Posts

I would also be afraid of that kid in the GAP shirt. I mean he looks like he is just looking for a fight. If I see him next year at Lubbock I'm runnin'. I can see how those anm fans thought he was going to joust a pole through their. well, you know where i'm going w/ this.

10. BaylorGrad98

BaylorGrad98 First Time Poster

moving this funny shitt up to the top!

11. number4

number4 < 25 Posts

that fat bastard in the visor..... hahahaha.

12. lloydxmas

lloydxmas First Time Poster

I nearly shot my drink out of my nose while reading this. thanks.

13. Will Monk

Will Monk 100+ Posts

I want to nominate this thread as a classic.

14. texasholdem

texasholdem < 25 Posts

When did Tech stop admitting anyone over the age of 14?

15. I am honored to second the nomination. You guys have made living in Norman much easier to take this week!

ttt

16. ScoPro

ScoPro 1,000+ Posts

Texas A$M vs Texas Tech =

agriculture vs sansculture

17. California Horn

California Horn < 25 Posts

This may be my all-time favorite thread on hornfans. Scratch that, on any bulletin board. If there are any other photos, don't anybody hold out on us.

I'm not sure if it's possible for McKinney to look any stupider at this point, but I suspect there may still be a bomb or two left to drop before the story sorts itself out. Maybe the A&M kid against whom McKinney "defended" the sacred visiting stands will give an interview.

18. Wesley

Wesley < 25 Posts

So, I guess this thread isn't going to make "Classic Posts" ?

19. number4

number4 < 25 Posts

This thread should never leave the front page.

20. envgeo

envgeo 500+ Posts

They are chanting,

"We Want Rusty!" Then they realized that they didn't play CU this year.

21. rvc34

rvc34 < 25 Posts

That GAP kid sort of looks like Jar Jar Binks from the Phantom Menace.

22. OklahomaSucks

OklahomaSucks < 25 Posts

Holy ****!!!

Look behind Gap Boy in the first photo. In the bandana. It's Russell Crowe. Stoned and drunk!!!!!

23. Texas Dipper

Texas Dipper < 25 Posts

Is it any wonder why the Ags attacked?

Look at the two "lesbians" holding hands in the 1st pic. If that don't scare the **** out of an aggie, nothing will.

24. CornuLongus

CornuLongus 25+ Posts

This NEEDS to go to the Classic Post section