School will Aggy now dedicate their fight song to?

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by biganakhanhda, Aug 30, 2011.

1. guy noir

guy noir 100+ Posts

aggy morons, you are either in or out. I prefer out forever and ever and completely.

2. sinless1

sinless1 500+ Posts

3. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

4. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

There were two factors in the suspension of the series, neither of which have to do with who won the most recent games. The cheating by aggy coach Moran is the official reason given for the cancellation of games, but there were also huge fights between the two fan groups, and this was also a big factor, from what I have read.
    I believe the administration, at least at UT, wanted the emotions to cool down before resuming the series.

5. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

6. H-D Rider

H-D Rider 1,000+ Posts

Back to the OP... the logical choice as a replacement will be Tennessee for several reasons. T for Tennessee... they are Orange, albeit a day-glow Orange... and their mascot is an animal, so all they have to do is call Tennessee the Junior Varsity and change the words "horns" to "dog's ears"!! Pretty simple in my humble opinion!! [​IMG]

7. dheiman

dheiman 1,000+ Posts

Original Aggie Fight Song

There is no need to change the fight song, they simply need to change it back to the original.

8. H-D Rider

H-D Rider 1,000+ Posts

Not sure if this was the origianl or not, but they need to go back this one!!

Back to this tune!! [​IMG]

eATMe