Separation

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests' started by S.A.Diva, Oct 30, 2006.

1. S.A.Diva

S.A.Diva 250+ Posts

"prayers for you SA...now go have some fun for yourself..and I dont mean messing
    around....just start treating yourself to some cool stuff in life....you have
    earned it... "

BigUp...this post does not show up my thread...don't know what it up with that but I do intend on having fun and NO not "messing around"...that is really not me. I have desire to do that. I am still clinging to hope that maybe something positive will happen. For now, I am hanging with my gerlz and my family and just enjoying everything and appreciating the little things in life...

I know I will be okay, whatever happens.

[​IMG]

2. S.A.Diva

S.A.Diva 250+ Posts

UPDATE:

Still separated...have no idea how long this will last. I am starting to envision my life on my own. Will move back to Austin and buy a little house.

I am having surgery in about a week...it will be okay. No worries at all about it.

Husband is sort of around but he is still lost in space.

I know this type of relationship is NOT what I want but he still blames me for everything and takes little to no responsibility for his part.

I am starting to do things for my self. Good things for myself.. Working out and basically getting myself back in shape mentally and physically. I feel good about it.

I have a lot of hope for my future, whether or not it is reconciliation (which frankly, does not look likely) or being on my own...I am really getting excited about it!

Thinking of doing a Master's at UT so if I DO relocate, I am definitely going to do that.

Peace out. [​IMG]

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope things are going better for you. My wife left almost 2 weeks ago (hasn't actually moved out, but has been staying with friends.) It has been extremely rough for me.

4. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

5. S.A.Diva

S.A.Diva 250+ Posts

Statalyzer, thanks for your words of encouragement...the holidays are really tough...

I won't say that there aren't times when I don't want to do just what you said on your post. It is hard to stay in when it is so much easier to walk away.

I am not sure if my H is okay with the way things are or if he is just bidding time...I have no idea. I am not sure that HE has any idea either.

I am just leaving it up to God.

Happy Holidays,
    SA Diva

6. S.A.Diva

S.A.Diva 250+ Posts

Thanks for all your prayers folks....have decided to divorce after learning that my H (another poster here) has fathered a child with the other woman. His son was born in July...which is devastating for me after a few miscarriages and many attempts at trying. This is very hard for me...but I must accept that the man I married is gone and has been gone for a long time...

The funny thing is that you will probably see him at games...he has season tickets...how funny. I used to come every weekend and had a blast...Geez! I LOVE football...I have no real idea what happened to him. He said he told me but truthfully, I really paid attention but he talked in riddles all the time and never really said it in a clear way. I do know, however, that the man I loved---in truth the man so many trusted and believed in---left the building a long time ago. It is sad to see that. He has disappointed so many, many people.

So, I am moving back to my hometown---Austin---and hope to be at MANY tailgate parties this year. I hope to complete my Master's degree at UT Austin beginning next Fall. I know the silver lining in the clouds is there...I just have to look for it. Don't know where the future will take me...possibly the East Coast...I'll be a Longhorn til I die!!!

My soon to be X has made many choices and it is hard to believe that someone so educated could make all these bad decisions and not extricate himself from his current marriage before the birth of his child by another woman...my life has become some wierd Telemundo novela....

Hope to meet nice people with REAL morals and not just pay lip-service to them and eventually meet a great man---if he's a Longhorn that would be a plus!

Peace out to all of you who were praying for us...

All I can ask now is prayers for me that I can heal and be the best that I can be...

Much love,
    Diva