SLEEPLESS in SEATTLE

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by TEXnSEATTLE, Jun 11, 2020.

1. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Always wanted to go to Haight A when I was of the age, both for the weed and well, whatever. So happy to hear it’s so positive SH. Mean ole Fox News, weed good, Fox News bad, everything is back to pnormal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Your kid is a liberal, right? You and your kid are seeing what you want to see. Our information bubble is what law enforcement is saying. No, it's not Escape from New York but a group of leftist domestic terrorists did take over that area.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Yeah this is going well.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • poop poop x 2
  4. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

SH, have you watched the documentary “Seattle is dying”. It was a local news production I believe. Wanted your take on it. Pretty scary stuff from the view of an outsider. I think Austin is right behind in its progress.

5. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Actually might be called “the death of Seattle” memory is not so good.

6. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I will agree this will disintegrate on its own, especially when the food and water run out.

7. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

They will slowly alienate enough persons that the operation won’t be sustainable and they will turn on each other like rats.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

How racist
    [​IMG]

Extortion of white people worthy of Jesse Jackson

Geez These look like borders to me
    [​IMG]

9. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

WTF is a plant ally? LOL!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

11. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

How cute. “a community trying to cope” by living on city streets and in public parks, begging for money and provisions, and taking mind altering drugs. I’m sure that will reverse their psychosis. Losers.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Maybe someone should tell them that “indigenous folks” owned black slaves too.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1
  13. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Seattle Husker
    How much did you give to your son whose is down in CHAZ enjoying the peace and love?

14. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

WELL, you got almost through this KOOM BAYYAAAHHH Moment for us up here with a depiction of something that is was NOT...
    YOUR description doesn't include the fact that EVERY BUSINESS and EVERY 800K CONDO has GRAFFITTI up EVERY WAY 15 feet....
    THERE IS STILL NO POLICE presence....they fled fearing for their lives last MONDAY....they were afraid they were going to be burned alive in their precinct....sound, PEACEFUL to you, HUSKER for brains???
    check this out...done by INSIDE EDITION...from THURSDAY, June 11th...

then, watch our total POLITICAL HACK, Mayor Jenny Durkan on CNN...even Cuomo is amazed at her announcement of her SUMMER OF LOVE....

then, watch THIS: this is what this Mayor Durkan has done to this city

then, our WAR LORD....who went around for two nights with an AK47 on his shoulder shaking down businesses and residences for CASH, because, HE WAS IN CHARGE NOW....I sell real estate and sold a client with a 800K condo that is smack dab in the middle of this and they are going to give me THEIR video once they feel safe to do so....

Seattle Husker....you are obviously perfectly placed in Seattle....all my friends are mortified by what we have been through this week....your depiction may PERFECTLY represent the LIBERAL idiots that are making and keeping this once beautiful city into a drug addict ZOMBIE ZONE....while stupid F**Ks like yourself say something about FOX NEWS....please, NOTICE, I made my point and NOT ONE was from FOX NEWS!!! I USED to be an INDEPENDENT....not any more, after this display I am an ANTI-LIBERAL for I am now, TOTALLY convinced that LIBERALISM is a MENTAL DISEASE!!! question that? watch all these videos and ready your message above....
    EVERYONE needs to watch this....proof of what DEMOCRATIC city governments can bring to your city....GET INVOLVED and VOTE THEM OUT....!!!

things could have changed, it's a day later...but, this was horrifying for my client's family and their daughter who cried all night long thinking they were going to be burned in their house....

for you, Seattle Husker...you cartoon avatar must've been sketched from a pic...depicts you well...no FOX NEWS used in this response....watch them all Husker!

• Winner Winner x 5
  15. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

more for you HUSKER for brains!!!

are you bald and work for CNN???

• Like Like x 1
  16. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

reading this make me savor all of the WINS over NEBRASKA..... all over, AGAIN!!!

• Like Like x 3
  17. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

....and or the weed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I realize how annoying Husker is but let's not call him a stupid f**k. That's over the line.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
  19. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

These people are animals.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

ask Seattle Husker, he speaks the lingo....

• Funny Funny x 1
  21. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

if you've ever seen the ANTIFA mugshots or heard them interviewed....you would know that knowledge is something they obviously feel would weigh them down....

• Like Like x 1
  22. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

go to google and search for ANTIFA mugshots....a picture is worth a thousand-ZILLION words in this case....

23. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Come on, man.

24. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

25. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

I posted it, here...and another one that was done for a "conference on homelessnes"....

26. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

more MAYHEM....

27. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

from a visit with a cop near Seattle:

Seattle Police Update:
    I was walking my dogs yesterday afternoon in a suburb East of Seattle. I flagged down a police vehicle to ask them "how safe are we?" with all the stuff going on in Seattle.
    We are fine over here...Seattle is a different story. NONE of the other police departments will send their riot squads over to Seattle anymore. Their leadership is so poor and the Mayor is nothing but a political hack milking this for everything she can. And you did see all the people checking people's ID's going in and out of the ZONE? That's against their 4th Amendment rights. We have reports of people being robbed at gun point and being told they have to give them so much money because they operate their businesses in the ZONE...again, this is all at gunpoint.
    I ask him if he's thought of leaving the force and he shook his head and said, "well, it's a crazy time to be a cop, but I have a family I have to support and the pay is better than I can get other places."

28. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

HUSKER, check this out and tell me this is your idea of NORMAL....

29. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

well, in Texas 85% of the people attend church, regularly....up here, just the reverse....

30. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts