SLEEPLESS in SEATTLE

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by TEXnSEATTLE, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

The leaders do because it helps their narrative and grievances. Propaganda becomes easier.

But the people on the streets won't. Maybe Antifa can convince more to join the cause, but it wouldn't surprise me if it scared them all back into their basements.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I do think tho that it will take some of the scum to actually get shot
    and then what?

3. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

Study the Communist revolution in Cuba, it had it's beginnings there just like we see Antifa here. The moment the Feds start shooting they create martyrs for the Antifa cause. One dead kid is worth 1000 soldiers in their ranks. This is why our government can't do the shooting, it has to be us the people that need to be the fighters. The government doesn't control the media, the left controls the media so they control the narrative, this is why I say it has to start with us the people, they can't blame the government if they know it's a non-government group.

It's interesting, there is a lot of similarities between the Democrats of the early 20th century with the KKK as their unofficial strong arm, and the Democrats today with Antifa/BLM as their strong arm.

Common denominator, the Democrats.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

AB
    That actually makes sense
    This "The moment the Feds start shooting they create martyrs for the Antifa cause. One dead kid is worth 1000 soldiers in their ranks. "
    is what they want.
    of course the uproar to arrest a civilian from protecting themselves will be huge and media will be the worst

5. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

THIS is what was going on in SEATTLE!!!!
    IT was a stand-off between Governor Inslee and Mayor Jenny against TRUMP....
    ALL POLITICAL!!!
    THEN, FOUR kids died...many raped, many assaulted...AND they surrounded the MAYOR's house when just her wife was home and the wife freaked (and who wouldn't???)...hours later the POLICE were ordered to remove CHAZ people....
    THE DEMOCRATS wanted the images of TRUMP THUGS (as they are called up here) to be killing mass amounts of "innocents" just out for a nice "peaceful protest"

6. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

THIS is what he was thinking!!!

Andy Ngô
    @MrAndyNgo

You’re a DA obligated to uphold the law. Why are you disgusted by the lawful arrests of illegal foreign nationals who law enforcement say are a threat to public safety and have violent criminal histories? #BendOregon
    Quote Tweet

[​IMG]

John Hummel

@john_hummel
    · 8h
    I’ve never been so disgusted by my government and so proud of my community.
    3:54 AM · Aug 13, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

7. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 3
  8. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

9. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

This is BLM's end game. They want to be the masters and white people the slaves. They will not stop until they achieve this.

11. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Austin_Bill, I agree with you but 1) normal citizens have to be willing to do it and start preparing now, 2) the local, state, federal government has to allow the fighting to happen without intervening.

12. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

There are lots of white people more than willing to assume that role, just see Portland, Seattle and the Bay area.

13. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

There in lies the issue, Finding people who will be willing to fight isn't hard, the hard part is getting the authorities to turn their heads to it. My guess is that for this to happen, one must do it much like BLM and Antifa do their dirty work, they just do it and run. In this regard, stealth and planning are your friend. Also money, so you would need an entity or person to bankroll the effort. I'm guessing you can setup a charity and funnel the funds through the Charity like BLM, Antifa, and groups like the IRA used to do. Then you can start to infiltrate the ranks of BLM/Antifa with people that can feed you intel and you can be ready for them.

I took a survey class on international terrorism, I learn a lot about how terrorist work, setting up cells is actually pretty easy. you only need about 5 to 7 in each cell with 1 pt of contact. They don't know anyone in any other cell Each cell operates in a specific area and there is no cross between cells and higher ups. There are bomb cells, trigger cells, recon cells, and espionage cells. As you get bigger and deeper you will end up with a huge network of different levels.

That is how the bad guys do it, if they can do it, then patriots who love this country and want our government to be successful can do it.

Of course I know big brother is probably reading this and putting me on a list? Pretty sad really.

14. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

I am familiar with the organizational structure. It is typical for 4th generation style war.

Antifa/BLM have the backing of the city and state government. We know this because the Proudboys were already doing what you are doing and protecting people successfully. But all it took was to identify one in a video and he gets convicted of crime and thrown in jail for years. All he did was participate in a fight Antifa started. You have to have some kind of cover if people are going to do that.

• Like Like x 1
  15. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• poop poop x 2
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  16. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

We should give them the same blankets we have the Native Americans 150 years ago.

• Like Like x 1
  17. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

Last night in Seattle....BLM tells white people to get out of gentrified neighborhood they restored and "given them back their equity"...."white people get out, this is our reparation"....

• poop poop x 1
  18. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

19. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

This is the only "job" these monumental losers can get.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

Governor Kate Brown
    @OregonGovBrown

I am appalled by the callous actions of the Trump Administration yesterday in Bend to target immigrant communities and forcefully disperse a crowd of concerned community members and clergy who for hours held the line against injustice.
    11:38 AM · Aug 13, 2020·Twitter Web App

• poop poop x 3
  21. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I had heard we gave Indians small pox infected blankets but not sure it was true. History,com has an excellent article on it. Turns out it was done by the Brits at Ft Pitt where small pox wss rampant. And the small pox was brought to the Fort by the Indians.
    According to records a trader st the Fort gave the Native Americans 2 blankets and a handkerchief he got from the small pox ward. There is no evidence this actually worked, many said any pox on the blankets would d gave been too old to infect.
    Not to derail the thread I am just glad we did not fo this
    Back to thread
    Based on Gov Brown 's bs response it would be street justice if one of the arrested illegals had gotten free and raped her

22. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

Andy Ngô
    @MrAndyNgo

This popular antifa account says the goal of the riots in Portland is to exhaust police physically & financially until they are no longer able to function. The long thread goes on to say that provoking a response is intentional for propaganda purposes & to radicalize public.

[​IMG]

8:10 AM · Aug 14, 2020·Twitter Web App

23. Orangeyman

Orangeyman 100+ Posts

Unfortunately, people get the government they allow to exist. Her comments remind me of the idiot Bishop from the DC area and her comments about Trump and his "photo op" in front of "her" church. That was one of the final straws for me (that and no one in Episcopal leadership denouncing the violence), for me to leave the church.

24. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

I am Methodist, but have been going to an Episcopal church for 20 years, now....they are an incredibly liberal/ignorant/naive group for the most part....did I just perfectly describe a LIBERAL???
    THESE people are CHILDREN, with CHILD's intellect, with CHILD's expectations and with CHILD's reactions.....(and let me add....not a bright CHILD, either)

• Agree Agree x 2
  25. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Hopefully the sane people will prevail in the election and throw these losers out of office.

• Agree Agree x 4
  26. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

I think for sure that will happen unless the Dems are allowed to get away with massive voter fraud.

• Agree Agree x 1
  27. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

I read teenager, but okay.

28. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

Washington, Oregon, and California are 3 of the most beautiful states in the union. It's like meeting a woman who is a perfect 10 in looks but bat **** crazy, I mean run for your life crazy.

Literally, the only thing you can do with these states is purge them, well not the whole state just the major cities of those states. Things are going to get very ugly all over this country, I mean even more than thing now are.

29. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Like Chicago. Looks really nice driving to the city up I-55. Then...you actually arrive. That's where the loons are. Well, for the most part. In my nice little burb at Mariano's grocery I saw a white presumptive liberal with her mask with the word "JUSTICE". Guessing she isn't a lawyer trying to advertise.

30. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

The saving grace of San Antonio is that we are military town USA and in a town of about 2 million you have 300K in retired military and active duty military add to that their families. that is a lot of military people here, who for the most part are on the side of justice and citizenship in this country.

I think the same can be said for San Diego Ca. I grew up in a military family, to me I trust the military as much as I trust family.