So do the John Bolton revelations bother anybody?

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Crockett, Jun 23, 2020.

1. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Or NASCAR could have learned not to ruin their sport like the NFL did with Kaepernick, and just ignore the Wallace idiocy. Instead, they get embarrassed and lose fans to false claims of racism, which are everywhere you turn these days.

2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Bubba
    Facts are hard for you aren't they?
    There is a vid ftom 2017 of NASCAR Garage Cam walkthrough at Talladega showing the "nooses" as pull downs on many of the doors.
    I need to see if I can find it

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  3. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  4. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

OU Bubba seems to do fine with facts. Maybe he doesn't know the history of forever, but he can read and understand facts that are reported to him in credible media. Do you doubt that there was only one noose at the time this broke out 6721?

5. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I'm just reporting what the FBI found during their investigation of Talledaga. It seems facts are difficult for you.

• Like Like x 1
  6. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

There was no noose. There was a door strap. The KKK never killed anyone with a door strap. A door strap does not look anything like a noose. This was part of the general hysteria gripping the country. Think witches in Salem.

And Bubba Wallace's dad is a white guy

Everybody needs to try to get a grip

• Like Like x 3
  7. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Yes Croc
    I do doubt there was only 1 . The Garage Cam from 2017 clearly shows most garage pulls looked like that. Here are pic taken from that vid showing in 2017 rope pulls just like that
    UPDATE: Proved to a Certainty – Is Bubba Wallace “Rope Noose” a Hoax or Misunderstanding? All Talladega Garage Doors Have Nooses – NASCAR Video Evidence…
    And the FBI noted that the pull at been at that garage at least since 2019. And that EVERY garage had same pull.
    Here is actual 2017 vid

So Yea Crock I do doubt there was only 1

8. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

Yeah, well several news outlets including ABC news I watched tonight showed exactly what OU Bubba reported here. The news outlet also showed videos from 2017 and there were some funky knots on a lot of the door pulls, but it would not be accurate to say they were all nooses.

9. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

Glad nobody saw my big slip knots when we pull up to the dock and tie up. I make bigger loops to catch the tie downs on the boat dock. I don’t like to miss them.

guess I’m a racist?

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Geez Louise Crock

If you HONESTLY think pics of different garages at Talledega are not the same knot then you need your eyes examined. Garage 5 and 4 at link have exact same knot

11. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

You lost me at "...several news outlets including ABC News...".

12. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

Gents,

Chill out with the aggression and personal stuff or find somewhere else to brawl. My mailbox gets loaded up with reports when this **** starts happening and I don’t have time for it.

Thank you.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

We are all in agreement that the noose was not racist and not directed at Bubba Wallace. Is there anything of significant controversy left to discuss?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. horninchicago

How about some of Herman's 4th down decisions?

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • poop poop x 1
  15. Driver 8

Driver 8 Amor Fati

I do believe all the controversy has been settled now yes

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Did Bubba Wallace send you an email complaining about me?

17. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Don’t push it. Dion is the final say.

18. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

The "letter" was to Bubba Wallace. Reading comprehension, boys.

• Like Like x 1
  19. horninchicago

What the hell is that supposed to mean? :ousucks:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

21. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  22. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

The left with their stupid "Trump colluding with Russia" crap really damaged our relationship with Russia. Putin's a bad character but it would have been nice to have another ally against China.

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

He would not confront Putin over interference in 2016 elections and plans to intervene in 2020.

24. horninchicago

Hasn't evidence been brought forward that Obama knew about it and did nothing?

• Like Like x 2
  25. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

I try to stay away form avoiding confronting poor presidential performance with whataboutisms. Otherwise, Post Trump, there would be damn near nothing in the way of presidential misbehavior that won't be OKs.

26. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Damn those pesky whataboutisms. LOL! You're right but the left doesn't care about that. It's 24/7 of "TRUMP!!!!" The funniest thing is the amount of times we found out Obama did the exact same thing but it doesn't matter with these people.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  27. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I support those. Great coach! Can I have a % of my sponsorship here go to his annual bonus?

• Funny Funny x 3
  28. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I figured that out too. However, I'm no innocent on this being rude thing. Sorry.

• Like Like x 1
  29. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

"NASCAR President Steve Phelps says they conducted a thorough sweep of all 29 tracks where they race, and 1684 garage stalls, they found only 11 ropes that had a pulldown rope tied in a knot, and just noose: The one in the Bubba Wallace garage."

30. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Bubba

Link?