So, Who goes Pro other than the obvious?

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by SAMMCHornfan, Jan 29, 2018.

1. SAMMCHornfan

SAMMCHornfan 250+ Posts

Apparently, Taylor going pro two years ago was a shocker to Shaka. I thought it was a forgone conclusion. I was more shocked when Corey Joseph went pro after his freshman year. I am sure happy they have the transfer, Long coming in just in case Coleman has any wild thought. Long apparently came out of nowhere but had some impressive stats his Sophomore year at Mt St Marys. So, what about Snoop? Davis? Sims? Oski? Would love to see them all come back. I really look forward to seeing a stronger Febres too. That dude has such a sweet stroke. Reminds me a little of Jordan Hamilton. Team could be really good next year even without Bamba. I know this season is still young, but hey those things do pop into my head now and then. So, any thoughts?

With that said, wonder what the ranking would be next year should they all come back including Bamba? That would probably depend on how strong they finish the season, but it would be fun to see.

2. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

Aside from possibly Snoop, none of those other guys are playing in the NBA. If they leave, it's because they're tired of going to class and want to go try hoops in Europe.

• Like Like x 1
  3. txlandagent

txlandagent 500+ Posts

It was a "Shocka". FIFY

I think everybody but Mo comes back. I just don't see anyone showing enough upside to warrant making that move yet.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SAMMCHornfan

SAMMCHornfan 250+ Posts

I was surprised when Jones took a look last year.