1. BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS ON THIS FORUM

If you are buying or selling tickets via the Swap Meet forum, read this post first.

This forum is for listing tickets to UT athletic events only — sales of other items or events is prohibited.

All logged-in members may post new threads in this forum as well as reply to, edit, and delete their own threads.

SOLD: - 3 UT-Bama Tix - For Sale - Section 108 Row 29

Discussion in 'Swap Meet' started by TexasFight86, Sep 1, 2022.

1. TexasFight86

TexasFight86 250+ Posts

3 Tix available for Bama Game:

Section 108, Row 29, Seats 10-12 -
    Listing on Stubhub is
    $Reduced to $202 ea

For Sale on Stubhub. 11 rows up from concession access. No obstruction or distraction.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2022
  2. LHABSOB

LHABSOB 1,000+ Posts

All of my tickets are transferrable. I can do the "Manage my Tickets" link on the app or website which gives an option to either Transfer or Sell on Stubhub. Note- this is NOT down through the apple wallet but before you download.

3. hunterblu

hunterblu 25+ Posts

Go to texassports.com and click on TICKETS and then select My Account to log into your account. Once you are in your account, you should be able to see your tickets. Click on Transfer and select the tickets you want to transfer. Then you click on Continue and you enter the name of the person and phone number you want to transfer the tickets to. Hope this helps!

• Like Like x 1
  4. TexasFight86

TexasFight86 250+ Posts

Last edited: Sep 4, 2022