Solution for France's budget woes

Discussion in 'Esther's Follies' started by Hornin Hong Kong, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Hornin Hong Kong

Hornin Hong Kong 1,000+ Posts

I was thinking, the solution is they could charge for Riot Police Tourism whenver they have strikes.

Reading the BBC I was thinking I'd pay a decent amount to get to go to France, be issued riot gear and get to beat the snot out of beret wearing lazy *** strikers.

They could have premium packages where you can flex cuff people and shoot tear gas.

It could be like those goose hunts where if you dont get a goose you get to hunt the next day only instead of geese it could be head cracking.

2. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

For certain Senators or Congressmen who like to play soldier dress up they could have them wear SS uni's and "invade" France. That would be a group discount.

3. GemStateJim

GemStateJim 2,500+ Posts

How's l00p's French these days?

4. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

I don't know, how is it?

Mange merde.

5. A. BETTIK

A. BETTIK 1,000+ Posts

If this type of tourism could generate as much revenue as extending employment from 60 to 62 then the fart knocker strikers would actually have for the first time a legitimate reason to perpetually strike and with the low tech addition of feathers up their asses, leave both them and Sarkozi tickled.

6. GemStateJim

GemStateJim 2,500+ Posts

7. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Well, you are full of it, that's for sure, pumper del sol.

8. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

this was at the bottom of the page and had not been addressed in 14 months so i thought i would pitch in; i think it is a proposal without much merit

9. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

10. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts