1. BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS ON THIS FORUM

If you are buying or selling tickets via the Swap Meet forum, read this post first.

This forum is for listing tickets to UT athletic events only — sales of other items or events is prohibited.

All logged-in members may post new threads in this forum as well as reply to, edit, and delete their own threads.

Stadium Diagrams

Discussion in 'Swap Meet' started by misirlou, Oct 19, 2001.

1. misirlou

misirlou 250+ Posts

Is this posted somewhere on this site? That would be a great resource to have. If you have the seating diagrams to the championship game sites (maybe OU will lose twice), that would be great too! Thanks.

2. LonghornGirlie

LonghornGirlie 500+ Posts

Yes. Its posted here.

The Big XII Championship will be at Texas Stadium this year, which is listed above. I'll add other venues as we schedule them.

3. TexasEd

TexasEd 1,000+ Posts

Try this link for Texas Stadium and click seting chart at the bottom.

4. Billhorn

Billhorn < 25 Posts

5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog < 25 Posts

Notice that the normal 'home' side of the field is in front of secs. 26, 27, 28 etc. Two questions: Who N/S is the 'home' team in the XII champ game?
    Two, where are the S sections - how is the stadium divided for this game?

6. gasdude

gasdude First Time Poster

I believe that Colorado is considered the home team; saw that earlier today on the Big 12 website.

7. TexasEd

TexasEd 1,000+ Posts

8. Grapejlee

Grapejlee < 25 Posts

Hedgehog...I'm not sure how to post a link, but I found this using one of the links above.

The North Champion will be designated as the home team and will occupy the Cowboys bench. North division fans will be assigned seats located in sections 19-36 and 119-136. South division fans will be assigned seats located in sections 1-18 and 101-118. Allocations from the Big 12 to each participating institution will be located in the following sections—North (sections 19-27); South (sections 10-18).

9. TexasEd

TexasEd 1,000+ Posts

10. Earp

Earp < 25 Posts

11. TexasEd

TexasEd 1,000+ Posts

Frank Erwin Center:

[​IMG]

12. I believe

I believe 25+ Posts

Anyone have a better diagram of the Louisiana Superdome than the one on their web site?

13. Hoover

Hoover 25+ Posts

14. JackieMartling

JackieMartling 100+ Posts

15. TxEx90

TxEx90 < 25 Posts

16. Gustafson

Gustafson 25+ Posts

Excellent.

17. youknow

youknow 100+ Posts

Is section 123 in the Cotton Bowl in the Texas Longhorn seating area?

18. PennHORN

PennHORN 25+ Posts

The link to the DKR seating diagram no longer works. I couldn't find a seating chart on texassports.com or mack brown's site.

19. Austin_Horn

Austin_Horn 100+ Posts

Find your seat - see the view!
    The Link

20. TornACL

TornACL 250+ Posts

Texas Tech's seating chart is different now. Just wanted to let you know to avoid confusion later this year...

[​IMG]

21. wbinford

wbinford First Time Poster

22. TheSniper

TheSniper < 25 Posts

LonghornGirlie,
    Thanks for the links.

23. dcrich

dcrich First Time Poster

Is it printed anywhere how may seats there are per row, or what the seat number range on the northside vs. southside of each section? Also does anyone know how many rows there are in the lower deck(s)? upper?

24. jordankobe

jordankobe < 25 Posts

Do you know how many seats are on each row at the Cotton Bowl. We have Section 123 Row 27 seats 9 and 10. How far are we from the aisle? If you don't know, do you have any idea how we can find out? Thanks[​IMG]

25. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

26. Hornboi

Hornboi < 25 Posts

Important for this year: Pro Player Stadium

[​IMG]

27. AggieMom

AggieMom First Time Poster

[​IMG] Dear Longhorn Girlie,

For future reference, Nebraska has changed the spelling of their state name since you were in 2nd grade. Thought you would be interested in case you need to update your original post.

Gig 'em!

28. horns_rock

horns_rock < 25 Posts

[​IMG] Dear AggieMom,

Since 02/04/00 12:13 AM, Aggie has had the spelling of their mascot name changed. Thought you would be interested in case you need to update your username.

[​IMG]

29. SouthTylerHorn

SouthTylerHorn First Time Poster

Here's the updated stadium diagram for KU's Memorial Stadium:The Link

30. ahfmember

ahfmember < 25 Posts

Does anyone know where the UT sections are in the Rose Bowl? Thanks