Sugar Bowl: Ha'a vs. Uga

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by TXBabe97, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Rusk

Rusk 250+ Posts

FOX sucks.

Not one decent replay of that fumble out of bounds and whether or not Hawaii got on it in time....

2. AtlLonghorn

AtlLonghorn 25+ Posts

The whole "which (insert conference here) team could (mid major) beat?" question SHOULD have come up last year, but OU wasn't ready to play that game, reason 2,420,738 that OU sucks.

3. MNLonghorn10

MNLonghorn10 < 25 Posts

Is it Jason Brennan? Or Colt White?

4. ol_ball_coach

ol_ball_coach 25+ Posts

Good to hear that the majority of you have promptly removed Hawaii's cock from your mouths. I knew you all would eventually see the light.

5. ngnichols

ngnichols 250+ Posts

Hawaii is getting their *** beat worse than Illinois did against USC. 24-3 with 8 minutes left in the first half. Jeeez.

6. RoundhouseKick

RoundhouseKick 250+ Posts

Colt Brennan needs to start focusing on the game and not how many chicks he might try to rape later tonight.

7. ngnichols

ngnichols 250+ Posts

8. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Hawaii has been exposed and the beatdown has commenced.

9. GunsofNavarone

GunsofNavarone 25+ Posts

Last year, Boise St beat the **** out of a good Oregon State team. Hawaii's best win this year is...Washington? a down Boise St? Also, 2006 Boise St allowed 34 to Hawaii but otherwise did not allow more than 28 points in the regular season. This year, Hawaii has given up 44 to Louisiana Tech, 37 to Utah State, and 35 to San Jose St.

The bottom line is that 2006 Boise had a much more impressive resume. They had much less trouble within their ****** conference and blew out a respectable Oregon State team. You can argue that OU didn't show up, but I thought that last year Boise had a decent case that they belonged in the BCS. Hawaii, not so much.

10. Knoxville-Horn

Knoxville-Horn 1,000+ Posts

Go Dawgs! I have a few UGA friends. I hate Hawaii. I hate Hawaii's coach. And I dislike the felonious Colt.

The dirty-assed hit at the beginning solidified it for me. Especially, seeing the thug scowl up and down the sideline. Poster above had it right... They sure do dance and celebrate alot for a defense getting pwnd.

11. po elvis

po elvis 250+ Posts

why is hawaii playing today? they are worse than Texas Tech.

12. I_Live_In_OK

I_Live_In_OK 500+ Posts

This fuckstomp is glorious.

Best wins: Wash, OT vs San Jose St.

13. phdhorn

phdhorn 100+ Posts

... maybe if Hawaii gets asskicked hard enough, the fad of doing those wack war dances pregame will go away. The first time was cool. After about the 2,504th time, well it gets a little goofy.

Ga. needs to keep the pressure on. Hawaii is a paper tiger (right now, covering my *** in case they work a miracle in the 2nd half...).

14. skyranger43

skyranger43 100+ Posts

UGA is also physically kicking their butts! I love the Big 12 as much as anyone, but the SEC is fixin to go 6-2 in Bowl games. That is one bad conference! Another bad omen; the *** thumpin that Illinois took is a real bad sign for tOSU!

15. ol_ball_coach

ol_ball_coach 25+ Posts

16. MNLonghorn10

MNLonghorn10 < 25 Posts

Jones is getting more airtime then Brennan LOL.

17. MNLonghorn10

MNLonghorn10 < 25 Posts

I think team for team, the big 12 matches up with the SEC.

Its definately not as big of a gap as everyone makes it

18. oh_herro

oh_herro < 25 Posts

These guys need to quit talking ****. They are getting pounded.

19. drunkfan#1

drunkfan#1 100+ Posts

I think I hate Hawaii after watching this first half.

I believe they talked just as much **** when Texas beat the crap out of them 12 years ago.

20. Brubricker

Brubricker 250+ Posts

I can already see the poll voters naming Georgia the preseason #1 for '08. After all the ***-reamings they dealt out down the home stretch, this is just the icing on the cake. Stafford and Moreno will be preseason All-Americans too.

21. StinkyBritches

StinkyBritches < 25 Posts

BYU was the first program to do the Haka before each game. They do the Tongan version of the war dance as a way of pumping up the team and the fans. The Poly players lead it and it it great.

22. bnaroun

bnaroun 25+ Posts

SEC may be a little better THIS year but it changes every couple years. SEC is NOT some kind of God conference like some seem to think. Sure sweet to see Missouri kicked some SEC *** today.

23. kangsta

kangsta 500+ Posts

Hawaii sucks donkey balls

24. AtlLonghorn

AtlLonghorn 25+ Posts

Before the game I was talking to my dad and said I could see the game going one way or the other. On the one hand I was worried this would be a West Virginia situation, where UGA just came out flat against them in the 2005 Sugar Bowl and WVU held on for a one.

My other thought was about UGA's season opener against Boise State that same season when people talked about it being a chance for Boise to establish themselves on the national scene as a powerhouse and Zabransky threw 5 or 6 picks and Boise just didn't belong on the field with them.

I guess this game resembles that Boise game...

25. nath05

nath05 25+ Posts

I felt like Hawaii didn't have a chance when Fox showed June Jones' pregame speech. Talk about a snoozer. You could almost see the intensity slipping out of that locker room.

26. TXBabe97

TXBabe97 250+ Posts

27. po elvis

po elvis 250+ Posts

those hawaii ******* are still talkin **** after every play.

28. kangsta

kangsta 500+ Posts

they're lucky they get cable at all

29. crimsonlonghorn

crimsonlonghorn 100+ Posts

I was a big advocate of Hawaii getting a chance this year but I was wrong. They are getting ex-posed. Georgia's just too big and fast. Welcome to the big leagues.

Boise State ruined it last year for all of the smaller conferences; no one will be surprised again.

30. soonerinatlanta

soonerinatlanta 100+ Posts

The only interesting thing about the game at this point is finding out if colt is going to survive.