Sugarland Area Exes- Coach Grafe

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by downtownFWhorn, Jan 3, 2008.

1. downtownFWhorn

downtownFWhorn < 25 Posts

Sugarland Area Exes,

Last week we lost a fellow Horn, a great friend and a great person in Sugarland Clements Girls Basketball coach Zack Grafe.

1st Annual Zack Grafe Alumni Softball Game
    Wednesday January 9th, 2008
    6:00 @ Clements High School Softball Field
    “We all come together to play for Coach Grafe.”

Tickets – minimum $5 donation

Softball players old and new are coming together to play one game to specifically benefit the Grafe family. All proceeds will go to the Zack Grafe Fund which will be used to help with immediate financial needs, and then any remaining funds will be applied to a college fund set up for the three kids. The softball players have agreed to hold this event annually and apply all proceeds to the kids’ college fund. We have all suffered a huge loss in a friend, teacher, and coach but we must uphold his legacy and do what we can do help his family! I have a feeling that the love and support shown at this event will be truly amazing, please be a part of it!

Tickets will be available for purchase starting Friday January 4th; they can be purchased from any softball player or at the event itself. All checks go to Zack Grafe Fund.

If you have any questions, please PM me and I will get them answered for you as soon as possible.

Below is a link from the Houston Chronicle about Zack:
    The Link

[​IMG]

2. TheContractor

TheContractor 250+ Posts

I went to Clements HS. i dont know Coach Grafe but i will try my best to be there. Thanks for the post.

3. Horns83

Horns83 500+ Posts

4. SL Xpress

SL Xpress 500+ Posts

Sugar Land.

Good luck with the fundraiser.

5. TheContractor

TheContractor 250+ Posts

Class of '95. He was not at CHS when i was there but i have heard from others that he was a great person. Sad situation. Hope to see you there.

6. downtownFWhorn

There will also be a blood/platelet drive in Zack's honor at Clements High School on January 8th. A mobile unit from MD Anderson will be on campus and open to the community to participate. All donations will be credited to Coach Grafe's account at MD Anderson.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. downtownFWhorn

Arbys-- Missouri City location
    6127 Hwy 6

Please join us to help raise money for our Beloved Grafe Family

Enjoy an after school snack or dinner on Monday, January 14, 2008 from 3 to close, and The Mason Family will donate a percentage of that evenings proceeds to the Zach Grafe Fund!

Arbys-- Missouri City location
    6127 Hwy 6