Suites at the Disch

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by pike, Feb 27, 2008.

1. pike

pike 250+ Posts

I had the chance to sit in a suite today at the Pan-am game. They are very nice on the inside.
    Great experience with one very glaring flaw.

The windows don't open in the suites. There are plenty of seats outside to get that atmosphere but you can't hear the crowd or the action at all if you are inside. Also there are no bathrooms in the suites.
    I know it is probably a silly thing to ***** about but it seems like they missed a couple of things in their haste to get them done.
    I just probably won't shell out 40K next year for one because of it!!!!! That and I don't have an extra 40K.

Pike

2. TheFied

TheFied 2,500+ Posts

I have sat in a big corporate suite at the AT&T Center for many Spurs games. They don't have restrooms in the suites either.

Do they have HD tvs in there on closed circuit?

3. 40 ACRZ

40 ACRZ 100+ Posts

Yep, they have flat screen TVs, a small wet bar area (with cabinets above), a refrigerator, a little buffett service area, a couple of chairs, and a small table.

I've sat in one a couple of times now and until Pike's post didn't realize that it was the closed (only) windows that made it feel so odd on the inside.

No doubt though that they're very nice with good views of the park.

4. RyanUTAustin

RyanUTAustin 1,000+ Posts

Sat in a suite for last years regional at the Dell Diamond, no bathrooms either.