Super Regional Results

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by NBHorn7, Jun 6, 2015.

1. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

They did....back home.

• Like Like x 1
  2. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

yes, but TCU eventually remembered that they couldn't aggy it up THAT bad and finally got pissed that, no matter how sorry their clutch hitting had been in extra innings, that aggy WAS aggy and it was time to put them out of their misery...

3. Godz40acres

Godz40acres Happy Feller

• Like Like x 1
  4. notanative

notanative 1,000+ Posts

But let's don't overlook that the Aggies were, according to the DMN, 0-11 with RISP for the game.

5. notanative

notanative 1,000+ Posts

ESPN's love affair with the SEC was totally validated by its coverage of the TCU Super Regional. Even when showing other games the announcers would update on the Aggy/TCU games with emphasis on the Aggy effort to come in thru the loser's bracket (as if they were the first ever). And then, last night it was all about the same - overcoming adversity, etc to get to the Super Regional. TCU's turn-around from their conf championship fail - a great determined to win mindset story - was lost in a sea of maroon puke.

At this point let's all pull for the good purple when they 'geaux' up against the Tigers.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  6. Godz40acres

Godz40acres Happy Feller

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  7. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Just think...same kids will get their annual A&M SEC championship shirts sometime between Thanksgiving and New Years...

8. giveemhell

giveemhell 1,000+ Posts

It's going to be a maroon-out for some lucky African village this Christmas. Whoooop!

• Like Like x 4
  9. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Aggy's take is that they are doing good deeds around the world by donating clothing to the poor. Kind of a resume bulding effort.

10. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Hook 'Em Frogs!

11. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Oh, and aggy is the only SEC team to lose their super. Nice going.

• Like Like x 2
  12. shaggy refuge

shaggy refuge 500+ Posts

How do you guys like Eddheads? I guess I was spiffed early last evening, but I still kinda like it.

13. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

Wow!! A poor kid in a third world country, and wearing an aggy shirt. Can't get much worse than that.

14. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  15. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

Ha ha ha ha!! Best one I've seen yet!!