T.O and Witten had to be seperated

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by That's Right, Dec 13, 2008.

1. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts

HA HA!!!!!

Hope all you Cowgirl fans who rationalized getting TO and welcoming him with open arms despite "hating" him are happy... HA!

2. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

Cowgirl fans? [​IMG]

3. Orangesweat

Orangesweat 2,500+ Posts

That's right, I am happy, That's Right [​IMG]

4. bevo_daddy

bevo_daddy 500+ Posts

Witten would kick TOs ***

5. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts

Yeah. That's right. I generally don't use terms like "Cowgirl" or other plays on words to describe teams I don't care for, but I'm speaking specifically to the Cowboy fans who for years "hated" T.O. with "a passion" and then did a complete 180 and welcomed him with open arms. HA! "DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS JERRY!?!?! WHEN YOU SIGN A CANCER TO YOUR TEAM?!?!?! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS JERRY!!!! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SIGN A CANCER TO YOUR TEAM!!!!"

6. Barton Hills

Barton Hills 1,000+ Posts

7. gs1

gs1 100+ Posts

8. axle hongsnort

axle hongsnort 250+ Posts

ESPN is such a reliable outlet. I wonder if this source is the same who said Muschamp was heading to Auburn? ESPN sells advertising under the guise of sports "reporting".

9. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts

10. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa 500+ Posts

Derka Derka.

We get it.

11. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

12. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

Granted TO is known to be a prima donna at times, but so are many other professional athletes. This situation goes deeper than one player. Roy Williams and Patrick Crayton are also frustrated with the lack of diversity in the passing game and have confronted the coaches regarding it.

I place as much, or more blame on Wade Phillips for losing control of the team and Jason Garrett's lack of offensive adjustments in the games.

13. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts

14. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

15. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa 500+ Posts

Yeah I wasn't really outing you. Just don't see the point why someone would go to multiple forums to breathlessly post stories about a team they hate.

16. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts

17. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts

18. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

19. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Taps you really are making very little sense.

20. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

21. WhHorn

WhHorn 250+ Posts

22. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts

23. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

24. dsligon

dsligon < 25 Posts

HA Ha well this is easy.... 5 championships you weirdo. I guess other teams dont have fights in there locker rooms. [​IMG] .

Typical raging wannabe dallas hater that clammers to the news of the cowboys, why dont you post news of your teams great season instead of making yourself look like a complete babbling weirdo worried about TO and Witten.

25. cochamps

cochamps 2,500+ Posts

to = team obliterator

26. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts

27. ptownhorn

ptownhorn 1,000+ Posts

People really don't hate the chiefs, Seahawks, Chargers like this. I think you know what I mean.

28. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts

29. dsligon

dsligon < 25 Posts

HA HA 1939 MNC compared to 5 superbowls!! Thats what you have? comparing us to aggy!!!! wow dude get a grip...
    I hope great things for the titans and love the franchise but you my friend have a serious case of Cowboy hateisim, and your right TO is a serious problem in the locker room and i cant wait to he gets kicked to the street but it was worth a shot at a great reciever.

And trust me I know how long its been since the cowboys have won a play off game, but comparing the titans franchise to the cowboys ???? please!!!

30. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts