TCU vs. Texas Game 1

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by NBHorn7, Mar 24, 2016.

1. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

Actually stopped down and watched a few inning last night, thanks for updates NB to fill in the gaps. Nice win and maybe this team can show some things in conference play they havent shown yet outside the Big XII. Its just one game and it will take a run of those to get this season out of the crapper, but hopefully it is a start.:bevo:

2. MudHorn

MudHorn Admin Moderator

3. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Good Vibrations indeed.

BIG first game of the series WIN in over # 4 ranked team in the country. This is exactly what this team needed to get focused and energized going into this series and conference play.

4. car54

car54 1,000+ Posts

Big plus in falling behind and being able to regain the lead...We have sucked at playing from behind at any point of a game, and to bounce back was a huge lift for the mind-set of the team. Surely a win in this series has to help motivate the team...even if we don't win the series, it is good to at least split as long as we don't have meltdowns like some of the other games we had this season. I like our chances in conference, if we can take the series with a win today or tomorrow. Our OF needs to work on their mechanics...too many false steps last night. When we get Baker back, I would leave Clemens at SS. Boswell makes too many errors.
    The conference is weak, so we should be able to finish near the top if not on top if we continue to play like we did last night.

5. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

6. Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell 1,000+ Posts

7. orangeblack&gold

orangeblack&gold 500+ Posts

Always appreciate your threads, NB. Great read for Game #1. Now I'm off to see how we did last night. ; )