Teams with the best chance to upset UConn

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by BabHorn, Nov 8, 2017.

1. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

https://www.theuconnblog.com/2017/1...uth-carolina-mississippi-state-morgan-william
    I am really looking forward to our game with UConn where I can watch Geno react as his team loses.

2. Zig72

Zig72 500+ Posts

Fascinating article. A win on Jan. 15 would be HUGE for this program. Did I emphasize huge enough? If the house isn't rocking for that, I give up.

With more modest hopes, I would be happy with a win in Norman on Dec. 28 for a change.

• Like Like x 4
  3. cynt

cynt 1,000+ Posts

Im just hoping for a competitive game, our freshman don't freeze because of UCONN on the jersey and the coaches have watched and rewatched the MS St victory and broken it down second by second.

Geno is 100 and his girls on going to be on a mission and playing guns ablazing all year.

We can not go into the game trying to figure it out. We have to know the game plan and EXECUTE FLAWLESSLY. We have to dominate from the word GO or they will pounce on us and we'll lose by 30.

Call Coach Schaefer and pick his brain on how he slayed the giant. Heck go sit in on one of the huskies practices like Schaefer. IT WORKED!!!

Jan 15 is MLK day so I'll be able to make the drive from DFW. I just hope I'm not leaving at half time because we're down by 40.

4. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

Wasn’t sure where to post this but #10 Stanford opened the season against #5 Ohio State with an 85-64 loss Friday. They now fly home to face #1 UCONN Sunday. That’s some bold scheduling to kick off the season.

• Like Like x 2