Texas at Baylor 02/14/21

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by Jacob Johnson, Feb 12, 2021.

1. brnkj

brnkj 2,500+ Posts

Indeed.:facepalm:

2. cnb

cnb 5,000+ Posts

Hit a couple of point blank shots, 1 or both FT's and we'd be ahead. Can't really do mire than the best we can against the number 1 rebounding team in the country.
    Charli has to do better than a couple if ugly shots at the basket.

3. cnb

cnb 5,000+ Posts

4 of our last 6 possessions have been turnovers

4. longhorn47

longhorn47 500+ Posts

We look like we don't wanna be there...

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. cynt

cynt 1,000+ Posts

Charli screen and cut to basket.

6. cnb

cnb 5,000+ Posts

Charli sitting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. kurupt

kurupt 1,000+ Posts

It's not that damn deep. It's a basketball game, and I'm giving my unbiased opinion on the game. I'm not going to give some fake hope because that's what you want me to do. You can do that with your own post.

8. Bucksgal

Bucksgal 500+ Posts

Glad I'm snowed in and Dish is out because of ice buildup. I'm listening on the radio, but it sounds just as bad as it probably looks to you guys!:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. cnb

cnb 5,000+ Posts

I'm sorry, I love this team but we simply don't have any scorers/shooters.
    Thought CT would be it but she has long periods if being invisible.
    Going to have to hat on our defense.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Jacob Johnson

Jacob Johnson 2,500+ Posts

The only thing you post in this forum are negative things about this team. When Texas plays well you have absolutely nothing to say but the moment Texas matches up against a good team you are the first to say something negative. Why don't you ever say "Texas looked good in that game" or "Texas is playing good defense thus far". The only thing you say is Texas will lose or get blown out. You don't have a purpose in this forum if you're not a Texas fan.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Bucksgal

Bucksgal 500+ Posts

Charli has taken 3 shots??? But, she's our offense!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. texexted

texexted 500+ Posts

Why is our best player on the bench when she’s not in foul trouble? I’m confused.

• Like Like x 1
  13. longhorn47

longhorn47 500+ Posts

Missed layups...air balls...bricks...F*CK

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. cynt

cynt 1,000+ Posts

Because she's not being aggressive, sitting on 3 pt line, not cutting to basket.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. brnkj

brnkj 2,500+ Posts

You're right. The offensive skill sets in our perimeter players are just not there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. cnb

cnb 5,000+ Posts

The weave seems to be the only we can get a good shot.

17. texexted

texexted 500+ Posts

She’s our best player. Is someone doing better? The whole team is cold. She must stay on the floor.

18. Bucksgal

Bucksgal 500+ Posts

Were you meaning 20 by halftime???:smh::smh::smh:

19. cnb

cnb 5,000+ Posts

Charli throws one in finally.

• Like Like x 2
  20. UTexRulz23

UTexRulz23 500+ Posts

Do we have to play the second half?

• Agree Agree x 2
  21. kurupt

kurupt 1,000+ Posts

Because I don't have to type what you want me to. Like I said, do that on your own post. And there's also an ignore button if you don't like what I post and want to continue to cry about it. Me stating the obvious about the fact that Texas is going to probably get blown out against Baylor is just the facts. What a sensitive world we live in now. SMH.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • poop poop x 1
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
  22. UTexRulz23

UTexRulz23 500+ Posts

She'll be out for a while - 3 fouls...

23. cnb

cnb 5,000+ Posts

On the plus side, we held them to 33 points.

24. Jacob Johnson

Is it to late to get Rori & Kyndall to enroll early:( our guards simply don't want to play today. Baylor is not doing anything special in this game. They have 33 points and some due to the amount of free throws they are shooting so defense is not what's bad. We simply look like we don't want to be there and it's frustrating to watch the team come out like that in a big game like this:brickwall:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. utfannforlife

utfannforlife 1,000+ Posts

Disappointed that the staff didn’t have a better plan on offense, hoping they pick it up in the second half.
    Collier has only taken 3 shots but I believe she’s only had 5-6 touches total. Hard to pass herself the ball, but maybe we can try it?
    We also can’t throw the ball in the ocean from a boat. Hoping that gets better as well

• Agree Agree x 1
  26. kurupt

kurupt 1,000+ Posts

Careful, you cant say anything that might be perceived as negative on here without some folks crying about it.

• Funny Funny x 4
  27. Jacob Johnson

Where is the ignore button!! I had no idea that existed because I would have done that a long time ago if I knew it was a thing

• Agree Agree x 1
  28. kurupt

kurupt 1,000+ Posts

It's somewhere on here. You can escape to you sunshine pumping echo chamber.

29. BALL IS LIFE

BALL IS LIFE 500+ Posts

I really would like to see one of these girls step up as an on court leader when things are going bad. Seems to be a trait of this team that when things are going their way, it’s all roses and when they face adversity they crumble. Vic can only do so much, at some point players have to step up.

• Agree Agree x 5
  30. UTExinPDX

UTExinPDX 1,000+ Posts

Hit person’s screen name that you want to ignore. This will bring up a pop up screen and one of the options is Ignore. Touch that and you’ll no longer see posts from ignored posters.

• Like Like x 1