Texas-Baylor

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by CamrnCrz1974, Mar 12, 2008.

1. CamrnCrz1974

CamrnCrz1974 100+ Posts

Starting the game thread.

Game time is 7:00 PM EST.

2. Rexy

Rexy 1,000+ Posts

Which will be 6:00PM CST! [​IMG] (just adding to this very important thread)!

3. UTExinPDX

UTExinPDX 1,000+ Posts

4:00PM PST! And best of all, we're getting the game up here in the Pac NW! Go Horns! Beat Baylor! [​IMG]

4. DINO22

DINO22 1,000+ Posts

Go Fight Win! Lets play for 40 minutes and we have the win.

5. Bill in Sinton

Bill in Sinton 5,000+ Posts

6. MikeUT00

MikeUT00 Guest

7. UTExinPDX

UTExinPDX 1,000+ Posts

Go Horns! Block city! Ashley is possessed today. I admit that I don't get to the Texas women play often on tv here in Portland, but Ashley is like night and day from last season. She has improved so much. [​IMG]

8. wearorange

wearorange 100+ Posts

Not near a TV. Still at work. Post scores please.

9. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

I have to hand it to the announcers. To go 13 minutes in this game and still not make a crack about Mulkey's hair. I mean what the heck is up with that? How much spray did it take to form that behind-the-head-upsweep? What do you call that style anyway? [​IMG]

10. Driftwood

Driftwood 250+ Posts

29-20 Baylor

11. wearorange

wearorange 100+ Posts

Thanks Driftwood. I found game tracker so I can now use it for scores.

12. Driftwood

Driftwood 250+ Posts

31-20 baylor

13. Driftwood

Driftwood 250+ Posts

Texas shooting is aweful!!

Texas can't make a basket!!

14. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Not sure which is worse right now, our defense, our shot selection, or our passing. [​IMG]

15. Rexy

Rexy 1,000+ Posts

what is up with taking these terribly, off balance, wild shots. not look'in good folks. and i think isu punched their ticket. we don't win (and it's looking more and more like we are not gonna), i don't think we go to the dance - isu got our spot

16. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Sounds like we're playing in Waco.

17. Rexy

Rexy 1,000+ Posts

18. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

Horns look like they are sleepwalking. [​IMG] No intensity on either end. It's going to be a tough row to hoe to get back into the game, much less win.

19. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Not going to win very many games when your starting center has 1 rebound at halftime either.

20. TempestHorn

TempestHorn 500+ Posts

I'm hoping for some fire in the 2nd half. The first half was way too much chunk-a-shot and no defense. Hopefully the committee is not tuned to FOX Sports SW.

21. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

This isn't about an NCAA bid and I honestly don't understand that fear. It is, however, about building confidence going into that dance... something we need. Come on Horns!

22. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

We've started the second half off well at least. Baylor's only got 1 point in the first 3 minutes.

23. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

Looking like they have a bit more fire but Ashley has three fouls now.

24. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

Here they come!! 43-37 Baylor's but Horns are working hard now. Go, Horns!! [​IMG]

25. Rexy

Rexy 1,000+ Posts

Confidence EXACTLY. This kind of game is not what they need to end the season or to go to the NCAAs - although, I don't think that is an issue any longer - hope I am wrong though!

It's possible for a miracle comeback here in the second half - I'll admit, anything is possible........

26. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Now that's a 6 point game with pleeenty of time to go, it wouldn't really be a miracle.

Earnesia with a great block! Aubry Cook scores. Carla with a steal - our fans are getting loud now.

27. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

43-41 Baylor lead. Horns are back in it with D!! And they have the ball!! Now this is the type of game we wanted to see. [​IMG]

28. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

I think some of you might have gotten down a bit early. Go Horns Go!!!! We've got a 2 point game going here!!!!!

29. Rexy

Rexy 1,000+ Posts

please prove me wrong, please prove me wrong, please prove me wrong!!!!!!

i love to be wrong, i love to be wrong, i love to be wrong, i love to be wrong!!!

30. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

tough shot by Tisdale and one. 46-43 Baylor.