Texas Longhorns vs. Missouri Tigers

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by MikeUT00, Jan 25, 2008.

1. MikeUT00

MikeUT00 Guest

TexasSports preview

Mizzou doesn't look very tough on paper, but you never know. Anyone can beat anyone on any given day in our conference, it seems like at least. Come on, Ladies! Take down the Tigers and get another win! [​IMG]

2. MikeUT00

MikeUT00 Guest

3. MikeUT00

MikeUT00 Guest

4. MikeUT00

MikeUT00 Guest

Fell ill this morning and couldn't make the game. Very glad our women seem to have it in hand.

56-30 Texas with 5:30 left ... [​IMG]

5. MikeUT00

MikeUT00 Guest

Kristen Nash with a good inside bucket. [​IMG] Everyone has scored in the game. 60-32 Texas with 2:52 to go. [​IMG]

6. 2duckfans

2duckfans 25+ Posts

I am sorry you are sick, MikeUT00 -- you are my main source of info.
    Thanks for the score- sounds like the game is in hand.

7. MikeUT00

MikeUT00 Guest

duck, sorry I didn't realize someone was needing updates today. I would have put some more on.

63-37 Texas with under a minute. [​IMG]

8. MikeUT00

MikeUT00 Guest

67-37 Texas final score. [​IMG]

I didn't get a chance to watch most of the first half. I Tivo'd it though so I'll catch it later this weekend. Looking forward to thoughts from those who were able to make the game.

Great win, Ladies! Hook 'em Horns! [​IMG]

9. Iguana

Iguana 25+ Posts

Free Throws: 18-19 - 95%

[​IMG]

10. basketsofhorns

basketsofhorns 100+ Posts

Only two turnovers in the second half! Taking care of the ball. [​IMG]

11. MikeUT00

MikeUT00 Guest

12. True2Horns

True2Horns 250+ Posts

Great win, Horns! Everyone scored! Swarming defense!

On a side note, it looks like Coach Valley's previously Duke-blue play-calling signs may have been replaced by burnt orange ones! [​IMG]

13. MikeUT00

MikeUT00 Guest

14. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

I missed the game but I did catch the postgame show. It's nice to listen to postgame interviews where the players actually say something and don't just spit out some cliches about playing 100%, stepping up, playing their game, focusing, etc. I think it was Crystal and Nikki I heard interviewed and they both explained and analyzed some of what was happening during the game and what they were trying to do.

15. cynt

cynt 1,000+ Posts

When they're able to analyze the game I think it's great because they're learing the game and how to break down tape. It looks like Coach G is doing a heck of a job teaching.

HOOK'E HORNS!