Texas vs. VCU Game.

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by DINO22, Dec 5, 2018.

1. DINO22

DINO22 1,000+ Posts

That Offense look a mess.
    I just don't understand his Coaching on Offense.
    Same way with K. Aston for the Women's Team.
    Both team's look like they are just at the Playground.
    I like both Coach's a lot.
    But they need to learn how to Coach Offense.
    Hookem'

2. SAMMCHornfan

SAMMCHornfan 250+ Posts

Why is Osetkoski allowed to handle the dang basketball? SMH!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

VCU up by three with two minutes to go. Roach is 0-9 from the field. That's unacceptable to me. How can a person with his experience play that poorly.

4. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

Man these guards are terrible. ******* terrible. Roach has one shot made... did anyone else? I don't think so.

5. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

LOL, Horns lose yet again 54-53.

Does this mean VCU is better since Shaka left?

• Hot Hot x 2
  6. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

I just feel like you could plug in some 6A HS guards and get better scoring. The bigs are the only thing keeping it close. I don't know how you can miss so many wide open shots if you're playing guard.

7. khines11

khines11 25+ Posts

Right where we thought we would be 3+ years into Shaka’s reign, huh? That was another embarrassing loss at home. Turnovers during last 8 minutes. Then shoot 2 3 pointers after time outs in last minute. Great plan when down 1 point. Move on to baseball.

8. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

:puke:

:brickwall:

Painful to watch. 15 losses is over under right now for season, over is safe bet.

9. envgeo

envgeo 500+ Posts

im on board, who should we hire (and do we need to do it before the NCAA report comes out which could cause potentially other schools to search for a new coach?)

10. caryhorn

caryhorn 5,000+ Posts

Hate to say it, cause I like the man, but at this point he is failing to the point of needing to be replaced.

His guard recruits were very highly rated. They could have gone just about anywhere. What happened to them? :facepalm:

11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

They killing me