The handicap stall...do you use it?

Discussion in 'Esther's Follies' started by Theo Huxtable, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Theo Huxtable

Theo Huxtable 250+ Posts

2. TNLonghorn

TNLonghorn 500+ Posts

I don't get the Colt McCoy reference at the end.
    Otherwise, good article.

3. Theo Huxtable

Theo Huxtable 250+ Posts

That was a comment someone left, not an actual part of the post. I'm assuming it's in reference to the Browns.

4. GemStateJim

GemStateJim 2,500+ Posts

What kind of crappy cross-promotion is this? [​IMG]

5. Dude

Dude 1,000+ Posts

Almost always use it. Not a single handicap person on my floor anyway.

6. TXSNOS

TXSNOS 1,000+ Posts

if it's open, I use it

7. general35

general35 5,000+ Posts

of course, why should they get all the extra room?

8. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

It's not like they can move around in it or anything. Park the chair outside of the stall and have a hoist for them. Give the other stalls more room to put a paper, coffee or whatever one needs.

9. froghorn4

froghorn4 25+ Posts

Handicap stalls are "handicap accessible" not "handicap ONLY." What's your definition of handicapped? What about someone with digestive issues like ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease? These are bathroom-specific handicaps. However, unless everyone knows about it (and they generally aren't publicized), those people have more of a need for immediate access than someone in a wheelchair. Their usage of that particular stall might be unfairly frowned upon. Just something to think about.

10. bevo barry

bevo barry 500+ Posts

As a rule, there's less pee on the toilet seat in these stalls so, yeah, I use them.

11. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

12. SunBurntOrange

SunBurntOrange 500+ Posts

13. 2feathers

2feathers 250+ Posts

Handicap stall, si; handicap parking spot - not only no, should be a death penalty offense!

14. darius

darius 500+ Posts

To me, it's the same as a ramp beside a set of steps at the entrance to a building. Unless you're blocking a disabled person from using it, you're free to walk up the ramp.

15. GreenDragonSix

GreenDragonSix 100+ Posts

f**k Yeah I use the handicapped stall...but ONLY in certain airports. Do not poop in Atlanta, Chicago, BWI, Houston, Dallas, or Denver. Anywhere else you are good to go.

Harlingen, San Antonio, El Paso, Phoenix, Las Veags are the cleanest places where you can give the porcelain your royal treatment with peace.

And ******* A!!! Use the handicapped stalls all you want in an airport.,,,,more room to flail your arms around after holding in a good poop for 4-6 hours because all you do want to let it go and not worry about spend 20 mins in a lavatory near the cockpit of a plane and have a flight attendant notify TSA becasue you are in a bathroom too long!

16. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Make sure you use a wide stance in Airport stalls. People are very friendly when you do. You can meet important people too.

17. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

18. CottonEyedHorn

CottonEyedHorn 1,000+ Posts

19. A. BETTIK

A. BETTIK 1,000+ Posts

The HC seats are usually higher up and require a distinctly different technique from their lower neighbors. Lower is better I've found when it comes to Dropping the Bomb.

20. X Misn Tx

X Misn Tx 2,500+ Posts

i'm all about the upgrade stall.

it's nice and roomy, always cleaner. they even serve a hot meal.