The Head Fake vs. 4.4 40 Players

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by majorwhiteapples, Sep 11, 2015.

1. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

I am at a cross roads as to which type of players we should be recruiting out of HS?

The guys and girls who already have the Head Fake down or do we take a chance on a 4.4 40 guy?
    I just don't know what to do, I light candles every night wondering what we should do......I need to channel my inner Major Applewhite and maybe I can come up with an answer, oh Kyle Shanahan, Bryan White, Blake Gideon gods please help me understand, I beg thee to show me the jock strap that I was just faked out of or the dust in my mouth?

2. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

I say CS should only offer a recruit a scholly for 2016 if they can demonstrate they have a good head fake technique.

I am convinced if our players had executed better head fakes on Sat., they would have defeated the Irish. :coolnana:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  3. HornSwoggler

HornSwoggler Horn Fan

I want the elite recruits, those that can head fake while running a 4.4 40. I would even let the 40 time slide a little to 4.6 for linemen but head fake is a must have. And just wagging the head back and forth doesn't cut it. Jocks must be left on the turf.

An added extra would be the intensity shown by the ND coach in the green shirt on the sidelines. He looked like he was wired from head to toe.

• Like Like x 1
  4. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

The Rice QB had good Head Fakes, just ask Malik?