The Religion of Peace Update

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by iatrogenic, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Remarkable video

Content warning, somebody does die

2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

4. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Child abuse? Those poor boys.

5. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Oklahoma?

• Like Like x 3
  6. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

7. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

8. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

^^ Is that if Hillary is in office? Could Trump stop it?

Second only to the SC control issue, John Kerry is the best reason I know to vote for Trump. I want someone to come in and fire Kerry. It won't hurt my feelings if they fire Julian Castro while they're at it.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Christians getting horribly screwed in Syrian refugee program. What a shock. Link.

When I first saw the headline, I assumed it was from Breitbart or Daily Caller. It's not. It's from Newsweek.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

That was a very fair article. It was fair that the root of the problem is that the source for these refugees may be inadvertently filtering out Syrian Christians. This sounds like an opportunity to create a different avenue for that population or find out how to reach them.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  12. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

JF :yes:
    As these Islamic terrorists were being identified , both NY and Minn neighbors who were asked about them all said each was a nice hardworking person, what you might call a moderate muslim.

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  13. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

We've come a long way in a short period of time in a very bad way. It's like we now expect it to happen and are becoming desensitized to it. We can't keep going this direction. Hillary is actually claiming that Trump is using scare tactics. No Hillary, it's reality! This all is just unbelievable.

14. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

This is purportedly a "slave auction" in Saudi Arabia

[​IMG]

15. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

What do you mean by "purportedly"? I could be wrong, but it seems like you are trying to imply something here, and I am not sure what I'm supposed to infer.

16. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

Or it may be purportedly that she is being told that they are going to stone her to death. After all, her hair and face is showing.

17. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

It was represented as a slave auction, but you never really know with the internet
    That's why I used that word.

18. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Ok, gotcha there. What was context?

19. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  20. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I have never been huge fan of taxpayer subsidies for commuter trains in the Northeast (and I used to enjoy the DC to Penn Station Metroliner)

That said, you have to wonder instead of letting Obama spend billions bombing Syria and arming "rebels," if it might be better to use that money instead to improve transit in the lower 48.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  21. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  22. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  23. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

A New York resident has been charged by federal authorities for supporting terrorism, after making online postings supporting ISIS and plotting to commit an attack in Times Square similar to that in Nice, France.

The man has been identified as Mohamed Naji, a legal US resident originally from Yemen, according to NBC News investigative reporter Tom Winter. Naji made several online posts in support of Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL), Winter said, citing the federal complaint.

https://www.rt.com/usa/367690-man-arrested-attack-ny/

24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

25. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

26. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  27. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Jewish population 1939 and 2014 --

Egypt 75,000; now 100
    Algeria 110,000; now 50
    Morocco 161,000; now 2,400
    Yemen 50,000; now 200

Source: AJC, JVL

• Like Like x 1
  28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

In hindsight, this makes Bill Clinton look even worse

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  29. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

The Ohio State attacker had said back in August as part of a "Humans of Ohio State" feature in The Lantern: "I wanted to pray in the open, but I was scared with everything going on in the media. I'm a Muslim. It’s not what the media portrays me to be. If people look at me, a Muslim praying, I don’t know what they’re going to think, what’s going to happen. But, I don’t blame them. It’s the media that put that picture in their heads . . . "

Also worth noting:

Taqiyya:

"There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them."

• Like Like x 1
  30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts