Things getting rotten in Tigertown.............

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by LousianaHorn, Nov 17, 2020.

1. LousianaHorn

LousianaHorn Kabong

Saber never will forget the year our 2 choices for Governor were Slick Eddie or David Duke..........no way in hell could I vote for a KKK front man (Duke)

2. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

I lived in greater New Orleans for several years and I had the same experience. I got a speeding ticket on the exit for the causeway. When a friend heard about it, he said he would get that ticket fixed for me. I politely declined. While I lived there, a police chief was indicted by the feds for running drugs. The story popped up on the national news. I never heard about a trial or anything else related to the case. I never heard about any murders by the cops, but I don't doubt your story at all.

3. NRHorn

NRHorn 2,500+ Posts

Thanks, actually this had to be ‘89. Some jackoff shoots a NOLA cop who was a single dad with 2 kids.
    The perp arrested News shows him going into the jail.... next day the perps dead “trying to escape and fell down the stairs”
    Same exact thing, I got a speeding ticket, my coworker said “You paying that???, my brother in law is a Kenner cop, give it to me and Ill have him pull the ticket’ I declined.
    Ok I know this is crazy, I was at a bar. on Canal, two horse riding in uniform cops got free mixed drinks, were talking to a girl by their horses right outside the bar, she pulls down her top, horse licks her exposed chest.

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

Police corruption in NO is by design of the Ruling Elite, not by accident.

Cops have always been terribly paid, such that they need to moonlight to earn a living. Coincidently, the Ruling Elite hires off duty cops for security at business, events, private security, such that quite legally, cops work for them, not the city. The corruption follows and permeates throughout the force and all its activities.