Things I learned on CNN...

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by BrntOrngStmpeDe, Oct 19, 2018.

1. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

"In fact, by way of policy and politics, there are few things the Massachusetts senator and I don't see eye-to-eye on, but I can't ignore the fact the timing of her announcement is just a little too convenient. "
    I am a Native American. I have some questions for Elizabeth Warren (Opinion) - CNN

So apparently, some CNN contributors think out-of-the-woodwork claims can be "a little to convenient" and are probably politically motivated. Wonder why they couldn't be this insightful with Kavanaugh?

AND….
    Apparently, In other Countries, child bearing too early and not finishing school can be detrimental to your life ambitions and economic prosperity, but I don't think CNN has ever run an article pointing out the way this impacts minorities in the US. In fact, I think they spent a fare amount of time running the rebukes of the Aretha Franklin entourage that castigated the preacher that said this very thing.

[​IMG]

2. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Did you watch their presentation of an entire Beto O'Rourke town hall meeting? Why is a Texas Senate candidate's town hall meeting national news?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

So Beta will vote to impeach Trump.
    Are there enough people in Texas who want Trump impeached MORE than they like the great economy?

• Like Like x 1