Tickets for KU/AM?

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by mynametaken, Jan 28, 2008.

1. mynametaken

mynametaken 100+ Posts

I bought tix for the KU and A&M game through texasboxoffice and chose the "print-at-home" option. I still haven't received my email with the tickets. The credit card was charged. Has anybody else received their tickets via email?

When I e-mailed texasboxoffice to inquire about my tickets their response was to call the box office. What's the point of having an e-mail option when I'm forced to call a phone number? I don't want to wade through an auto attendant, then recite my three different 25-digit confirmation numbers (for 3 sets of tickets), then give them my email address over the phone so they can send me an email.

On top of this the website is down.

2. mynametaken

mynametaken 100+ Posts

To clarify, this is for the UT/KU game and the UT/A&M game.

3. Glad2BeBack

Glad2BeBack 100+ Posts

I bought KU tickets the same way back in December and got the email within a few minutes. I recommend calling the Texas Box Office.

4. mynametaken

mynametaken 100+ Posts

I called them. They said "systems are down". Didn't take my information and say they would handle it for me like a good customer service organization. They told me to call back in a few days. Guess I'll have to call during my vacation to get tickets I bought in November for a game that is two weeks away.

5. Glad2BeBack

Glad2BeBack 100+ Posts

I've always had a good experience with Texas Box Office over the phone and in person at Belmont. The helped fix a goof I made while buying tickets online for multiple games with no questions or problems.