Tiger looks focused

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Wishbonemac, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Wishbonemac

Wishbonemac 250+ Posts

And downright jovial in the interview room.

He said he was happy with 69!

Good old Tiger.

I predict he's on top at the finish...

2. EEHorn02

EEHorn02 25+ Posts

Tiger is indeed doing very well, good for him.

Has anyone here noticed that the "past, present, and future" Longhorn representatives are doing pretty well in the U.S. Open also? Especially the future 'Horn, Beau Hossler, check that out! He was at Even par yesterday, one of few who did NOT shoot over par, and he's only 17!

Maybe the Longhorns Men's Golf team has another Nat'l Championship or two in the near future! [​IMG]

3. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Tiger is indeed playing well so far. There are three rounds to go, so we'll see how it goes. I still have a problem with him and his lack of class, and would be happy if he never wins another major.

HHD [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. notanative

notanative 1,000+ Posts

I will not be happy with golf tournaments until the news coming out of them is who's ahead and who wins, not how Tiger Woods is doing (unless, of course, he's ahead or wins). Other than that, it's about the winner and losers, not how Tiger did or did not do if he didn't win. [​IMG]

5. Wishbonemac

Wishbonemac 250+ Posts

It's still Tiger vs the field and all you want is the final result? You have no idea what you're missing.

6. notanative

notanative 1,000+ Posts

I started golfing 55 years ago - I do know what makes tournaments uninteresting for me. Besides, I always thought it was every golfer against the field.

7. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

Looks to me like Tiger would have a problem making the Texas golf team after this weekend!!! [​IMG]