Trouble in Paradise?

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Vol Horn 4 Life, Sep 8, 2022.

1. 1sahorn

1sahorn 1,000+ Posts

And now we have Operation "Hero" at aTm. A group of Engineering students, ever mindful of the reputation that aggy Engineering students are "stinky" are wearing hazmat suits & passing out, free of charge, deodorant as the weather warms & Engineering students become more odiferous. Stinking aggy jokes continue to write themselves.

(Full article on mySA.com)

2. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Of course they are. Where they got off track is in conflating stinky body odor with engineering skills that everybody knows stink even worse, albeit figuratively.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Honestly, you cannot make up this stuff!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

AND you don't have to make stuff up.

5. Detective Shilala

Detective Shilala 2,500+ Posts

Lol this is gold:

I’m gonna run to CVS….

It was only top of the fourth.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Gold Shialala Gold

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. 1sahorn

1sahorn 1,000+ Posts

Poooooooor aaaaaggyyyyyy.

• Like Like x 1
  8. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. 1sahorn

1sahorn 1,000+ Posts

And to add misery to the agony, HERE COME THE HORNS! Squeeeeze aggys!!!!
    (Good find, McH. Thanks, aggy tears taste SO sweet!)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Detective Shilala

“2005: 5-6. Uh Oh. What happened? I care A LOT around this time. I devote every Saturday to Aggie football. This lasts for almost a decade. Low point was seeing Todd Blyth (giant white WR for Iowa State) absolutely demolish us. Iowa State was NEVER supposed to beat Texas A&M. We're so much bigger than them! Tech absolutely crushed us in revenge game. Reggie's talents clearly wasted”

Lolz. Also he forgot to mention watching big brother winning it all

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  11. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Visiting with an Aggie friend recently and he was lamenting their lack of recognition and success, I couldn't help myself, "You know it is one thing to say that these players don't remember a successful Aggie team, but consider that A&M's last national championship was not only before their parents were born, but also before the majority, if not all of their grandparents".

I figure if I'm lucky I'll get a Christmas card from him.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Dayum Sabre, you not only know how to totally belittle and humiliate an aggy friend, but you finished it off by kicking him in the nuts!

:beertoast:

14. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Worster,

If I wanted to humiliate him, I would have told him that if they had spent all the money they wasted on Jimbo on academics, they might pass SMU in the USN&WR standings.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. das3603

das3603 250+ Posts

the year Hitler invaded Poland

• Like Like x 2
  16. Texadelphia

Texadelphia 1,000+ Posts

Probably like everyone else in this forum, I personally know 10+ aggys who could’ve written these lamentations on texgags. Very silly and immature of me to admit it, but it makes me smile to hear them rant and rave on what they call it, “BAS: Battered Aggy Syndrome”. They would gladly sell their souls, empty their kids 529 plan, chop off an arm or leg, donate both kidneys, etc to win a NC, put a trophy in the waiting cabinet.

• Winner Winner x 2
  17. 1sahorn

1sahorn 1,000+ Posts

It's 'cause their tears are so sweet & addictive.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Detective Shilala

It’s also because they are also the most conceited fanbase I have ever encountered. They think they are do special and morally superior.

It’s this same conceit that makes them such whiny ******* when they lose. They really think they if they are mediocre it’s because some universal injustice and it’s happening to them only because they are so special.

• Agree Agree x 5
  19. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Yall should see the class those inbred a-holes displayed getting their asses handed to them today. Thos people are insufferable.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. 1sahorn

1sahorn 1,000+ Posts

You could see some of them getting highly agitated as the game got out of controll.

• Like Like x 1
  21. George Bailey

George Bailey No beans in my chili, thank you

How sad is that bunch? This sad:

• Funny Funny x 2
  22. Sangre Naranjada

That's just because Olsen is beneath our dignity and everybody knows it.

• Like Like x 1
  23. Sangre Naranjada

I thought they would be quite happy because they can put a "We didn't get run-ruled" plaque in that big, empty case

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  24. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  25. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Being an Ag & Engineering school, you would think the Aggies would have the inside track on building athletic fields, but they humped the puppy on Olsen - poor design & grass infield that flooded. Aggies got to host a regional at their "crown jewel" of college baseball. Storm hit, there was no way to hold the tarps down in the high winds. National TV showed multiple pickups parked on the flooded infield holding down the tarp. Aggies didn't get another regional for some time. NCAA actually said that Austin got the regional because of the turf infield and flooding.

If anyone can find a picture of those pickups parked on the infield during the storm, it sums up lots of things in Brazos County.

• Hot Hot x 1
  26. Texadelphia

Texadelphia 1,000+ Posts

I think they have a mandatory class there on how the aggy narrative goes. Class titles include: Excuse Making 101, The TU Conspiracy, Why the World is Against Us. Other good potential class titles?

• Funny Funny x 2
    Last edited: May 22, 2023
  27. George Bailey

George Bailey No beans in my chili, thank you

I couldn't find that photo but I did see this one. I think this was the day of the My Little Pony bobblehead giveaway. Maybe Strawberry Shortcake.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  28. NRHorn

NRHorn 2,500+ Posts

You missed one-
    Our Moral Superiority 101, 201 & 301 includes lab work.
    All are mandatory and my extended family members passed them all with flying colors

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: May 22, 2023
  29. 1sahorn

1sahorn 1,000+ Posts

"You'd drink, too, if..."

• Funny Funny x 2
  30. bishophorn

bishophorn 500+ Posts

The manufacturing company I retired from had a bad habit of hiring ag mechanical, electrical and industrial engineers. We always referred to them as catalog engineers because they never really designed a damn thing, just bought expensive untested equipment from a catalog. The engineers we hired from Michigan State and the northern universities had actual design talent and saved their a**es when something blew up.
    But the ag engineering cult only lasted until the head ag engineering director got fired. The ag in charge would go out of his way to hire an ag fresh out of school instead of an experienced engineer from UT or anywhere else. That eventually came back to bite them when design flaws surfaced later and they had to tear everything out and start all over.
    They ended up costing the company millions with dumb *** mistakes.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Hot Hot x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1