Tx-Tenn game on ESPN2

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by BabHorn, Jun 2, 2013.

1. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

time to start! Go, Horns!

2. Seattle4UT

Seattle4UT 1,000+ Posts

'Horns must focus!!

3. Bill in Sinton

Bill in Sinton 5,000+ Posts

4. Hook 'Em Danno

Hook 'Em Danno 1,000+ Posts

Ok, who let the men's hitting coach into the softball team's dugout? The offense has disappeared--of course, the Vols pitcher has something to do with that. In any event, Blaire now feels Cat's pain.

5. Texas___Fight

Texas___Fight 2,500+ Posts

We really need to capitalize on the Tenn mistakes this inning and plate a run. It's now or never Ladies!!! [​IMG]

6. Texas___Fight

Texas___Fight 2,500+ Posts

Just making it to this point is a victory for the Ladies. They have exceeded my expectations and my hat is off to the entire team. They played their asses off and had a great season. Great job Ladies and Blair Luna!!! We love you!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

ah, Horns lose, 2-1. They made the final four but couldn't come up with the hit they needed. Left too many runners stranded and Blaire had one too many walks.

Congrats to the team on getting as far as they did. Really good season overall. Now, to build on this next season.

8. cmtsip

cmtsip 500+ Posts

9. UTExinPDX

UTExinPDX 1,000+ Posts

10. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

[​IMG] Great season, Ladies! [​IMG]

HHD [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

During the 3 innings I caught at the airport it seemed like we connected on about twice as pitches as Tennessee but almost all of them were pop up foul balls.