ULM Game a Sellout?

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by LonghorninAustin, Sep 5, 2009.

1. LonghorninAustin

LonghorninAustin 1,000+ Posts

The game has not sold out tonight. Wonder if it will? Disappointing because we have had several years of all games being sellouts.

[​IMG]

2. danny1010

danny1010 100+ Posts

They announced it was the 54th straight sellout. 101,069 officially.

3. Pericles

Pericles 1,000+ Posts

There were few, if any, empty seats in the NE corner upper deck.

In years past at some announced sellout games, the seats in the NE corner upper deck had often had lots of empty seats (I think because students had seats up there, but many just moved to the student sections downstairs).

I understand that is where some of the opposing fans are supposed to be sitting this year, but it looked like ULM fans didn't buy those seats because they were packed with burnt orange.

4. danny1010

danny1010 100+ Posts

Yeah, we'll be able to more clearly see the visitor sections in the NE upper deck at the Tech game. I don't see them not being able to see their allotment.

5. LonghorninAustin

LonghorninAustin 1,000+ Posts

I'm glad it was a sellout. I was surprised when I, out of couriosity, ordered one ticket on Ticketmaster at yesterday morning at 9:30 and was offered a ticket in the west side upperdeck, row 45.

A few hours later I tried again and the result was no ticket was offered. I'm shocked that someone would buy that seat for $65 on gameday with much better seats going for less than face.