Unbuckling Belt and Pants To Pee

Discussion in 'Esther's Follies' started by bevo_daddy, Jul 17, 2008.

1. ferrariparty

ferrariparty 250+ Posts

2. BA93

BA93 1,000+ Posts

3. LITNIN HORN

LITNIN HORN 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

Dropping your pants all the way to your ankles is a maintenance issue...it sops up all of the errant piss.

[​IMG]

4. judgroybeanbag

judgroybeanbag 500+ Posts

5. Uncle Rico

Uncle Rico 1,000+ Posts

6. FugleBunny

FugleBunny 25+ Posts

I dunno about you guys, but I wear slacks just about every day of the work week, if I unbuckle, my slacks are going to fall down to my ankles....to combat this, I'll either have to widen my stance a ton (way past foot tapping close to the other stall) or have to hold up my pants while peeing. I'd rather just unzip, it's easier.

7. atxbaby

atxbaby 250+ Posts

In reply to:

8. Nuge

Nuge 100+ Posts

boxer briefs

9. killerfrog17

killerfrog17 250+ Posts

Unless you're wearing a belt, it's way faster and easier. With a belt 50/50. I don't like the hassle of navigating and threading through the narrow little underwear fly and then the pants fly as well.

10. OrangeBlooded

OrangeBlooded 500+ Posts

11. Texas Jack

Texas Jack 1,000+ Posts

12. HornGrad'01

HornGrad'01 250+ Posts

First off, button fly jeans discussion needs to be merged into existing popped collar d-bag discussion. If you are offended by such a statement, your doucheness is cemented.

Second, it is common knowledge that placing a hand or arm on the wall of the urinal before you prevents the pisser from accidentally falling in and making a mouthpiece of the urinal cake. Unfortunately, a side effect of said propping is looking like a douche.

Last, and addressing the original question, pulling down one's pants in the public restroom should be avoided if at all possible (unless your intent is to meet a republican congressman, in which case - bombs away)

13. Luke Duke

Luke Duke 1,000+ Posts

I had a teacher in high school that for some reason would never use the faculty bathroom. He would go into the students' bathroom, unzip, whip it out and put his hands on his waist and pee.

14. Mitch Cumsteen

Mitch Cumsteen 250+ Posts

15. Longhorn_Fan68

Longhorn_Fan68 1,000+ Posts

Sorry, but I can't get it all out if I only unzip. True story.

16. veggieboy

veggieboy 500+ Posts

I just use the stall.

That way I can get almost completely naked to do whatever business needs to be done... [​IMG]